[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you getting in on the only altcoin not dying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (17KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
17KB, 1200x632px
Why aren't you getting in on the only altcoin not dying?

Moon IMMINENT
>>
That's strange I never heard of this coin it is the only one not being completely decimated rn.
>>
By far the safest crypto to park your cash in right now.
>>
File: IMG_1781.jpg (29KB, 339x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1781.jpg
29KB, 339x169px
>>2208856
Margin trading rn, up over .1BTC
>>
That's not LTC
>>
>crashed a few days ago
>no one cares enough to dump it now
>"not dying"
>>
>>2208942
LTC is a shitcoin only for quick transfers and always will be
>>
>>2208856
*teaches you a lesson*
>>
>>2208969
LTC will become the faster, more affordable gateway to the crypto market. People like spending $1000 and having 25 of something, not 0.25 of something. It's psychological.
It's being added to more sites like bitstamp and coinbase along with ETH.

You're a fool if you're not holding ETH and LTC.
>>
>>2208856

because the spokesperson (owner of the website and commit access) and a few people connected to him scammed the shit out of everyone. he said there was going to be a "big announcement" causing the price to pump 25%, and dumped it ALL right before the announcement making off with millions.

there was also a vulnerability discovered which allowed unlimited coins to be minted. they disclosed it and it appears that it was never exploited (a similar exploit was exploited on other coins), but, after the stunt, can you trust the team? It's a general risk with anoncoins.

They've had similar issues in the past. Their mining algo was gimped when it was released, and some people could mine faster than others resulting in disproportional gains. It wasn't just gimped, it was OBVIOUSLY gimped in the code which was easily optimized out, making it hard to believe it wasn't on purpose.

TL;DR INSIDER TRADING, EXPERIMENTAL TECH. BE CAREFUL
>>
>>2209034
Anyone who's not an idiot is in ETH

XMR is far superior to LTC, especially given the fact that it actually has real world uses besides meme transfers
>>
>>2209066
Fucking normie GTFO. Fluffypony is basically a troll who has since had his commit access revoked, he's not even the lead-developer he's just some fat autistic neckbeard fuck who craves attention.

The real reason Monero is going to go up is because its one of the few currencies that's actually used to buy shit with>

>Brining up the bytecoin exploit and applying that to monero
>being that bluepilled
>gtfo normie
go shill for BTC, ETC or XRP dumbass
>>
>>2209185
>t. Shill
>>
>>2208938
lol .1btc profit on 8+btc position is nothing.
>>
ZenCash will overthrow XMR and ZEC

you heard it here first
>>
>>2209185

I never said he was the lead developer, he's way too fucking dumb to build anything of real value, I said he's the spokesperson (though unofficially) and has (i guess had) commit access. To really trust them you have to be an idiot. Considering its an anoncoin the tech better be rock fucking solid, which it hasn't proven to be as made clear by my previous points, with the slow mining gimp, exploit, and insider trading.

I agree with monero being one of the only useful currencies due to its fungibility. I think monero is a poor store of value since they lost my trust, but is good for what it does (anon transfers).

Also, they fucked bytecoin on purpose. They could have exploited monero, but decided it was better to fuck over the competing cryptonote coins by exploiting them but leaving monero alone thus making it look good, thus gaining market share while appearing trustworthy They obviously made money from the exploit, but I can't fault them for that since why wouldn't they. Smart
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.