[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm assuming BTC's bleeding won't stanch anytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1493222031725.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1493222031725.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
I'm assuming BTC's bleeding won't stanch anytime soon.

If I can afford to lose the money I've invested, is continuing to HODL a viable strategy? Is this that Insta douchebag's fault? Does anyone think the price will return to ~$2400 anytime soon? I've heard it can go as low as $1400-1700 range.
>>
>>2206085
Anyone with a shred of chartist knowledge will know this is heading back to the old breakout price of $1300. Glad I sold at 2700 desu.
>>
>>2206085
no goy sell low
>>
>>2206085
ysyl
>>
Just hold you fucking pussy, the majority always loses money, don't follow them, buy while they panic and you will be rewarded long term.
>>
>>2206126
you are severely mentally ill
>>
>>2206085
Dude, if you invested >$2000, you could be waiting for years to recoup your investment and consider, that if this really tanks, then you could cut your losses whilst being able to afford it. Then you could wait for it to crash further and buy in with more Bitcoin than before.

But do not gamble on it going back to 2400 anytime soon.
>>
>>2206134
Possibly, but that's why I'm sitting on a fat stack of bitcoin and the majority are scratching for their peanuts.
I bought 0.7 bitcoin at the peak of 2013, bitcoin could now drop to $2 and I will still be ahead.
>>
>>2206085

lol! come on people...

the way most markets are; TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK!

right now is that one step back and is your chance to get in on more discounted prices.

remember laughing at $10 or $100 or even a $1000 price breaks?
>>
>>2206196
And Bitcoin is like most markets, is it? Just you wait until the bad stories about this bubble start coming out after the weekend. Just wait. Demands for regulation by central banks will increase. Concerns about not being able to convert into USD from Crypto because of unreliable and confusing exchange policies will increase. Sob stories showing up on CNBC about parents taking money out of their kids college funds and then losing it all will increase. Demands for regulation because of cyberattacks like Wannacry will increase.

What does that mean? Crash and then years of waiting until concerns over market volatility and viability are pacified until it surges again.
>>
>>2206329

LOL! so none of that happened when it hit $100 or $1000 mark but now it will?! nah, it's going to the moon like USA Market has in past 2 decades BULL BULL BULL
>>
>>2206329
All this shit already happened 5 years ago when it got to $1000 ATH then plummeted back down to $100. Wannacry = Mt. Gox. Now it's fucking nothing.
>>
Fuck 1400 to 1500, let Bitcoin crash below $1000.
>>
Not trying to buy half coins anymore.
>>
>>2206085
Fucking sell you idiot, it's crashing with no signs of slowing down. You can always buy back.
>>
>>2206486

or donate to me, I am broke and suicidal.. BTC 1J5CMuPNxV7KwbrVzvBhMqNmCk83zDwVo2
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.