[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after watching it for a bit, how long is the crash expected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20141108_182416.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20141108_182416.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
So after watching it for a bit, how long is the crash expected to go on, and what is the theoretical aftermath of it? Like, will it just go back to "normal"? Or what?
>>
>>2205062

son if we knew that we'd all be fucking rich
>>
That's true. It sucks though. I mean, I'm not personally losing anything, it's just boring watching everything fall lower and lower.
>>
>>2205062
nobody knows, it won't be back at 2.5k = 1 BTC that's almost a certainty.
But it will roll back to maybe 3 weeks ago and then it will start climbing gradually as usual, pass the 2.5k mark slowly and who knows maybe do a spike like it did these past few days but this time reaching another ridiculous amount of money.
Whatever you sell today or in the next days below your minimum price you will lose and it will be gone forever. If you have extra money, take advantage of the huge dip and buy whatever you need to lower that minimum to shorten your loses while consolidating your position on the coins you actually think they have some future a year from now.
Any shitcoin that was just pump and dump will go back to it's shit 1 satoshi price and it will spike again on a new pump and dump.
>>
>>2205062
Coins will correct and then go back up. This is actually the best possible development for nocoiners who want to get skin in the game.

Be patient, at least until after the holiday weekend.
>>
>>2205099
So figure out what coins I REALLY want and believe in and hold on to those and just continue riding this out? I'm relately new to this, I've just never seen a crash like this so I don't know what to expect before, during, and after.
>>
>>2205114
Believe me, I've kinda reached the point where I've dipped my hands in liquid iron and let it harden. I'm just watching and waiting and holding. Just got a check, so maybe I'll buy 50$ worth of coins for good measure. Just some pocket change.
>>
>https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoins-price-correction-called-in-advance-by-analyst/

Could be on a steady decline until the end of the year, and then the start of an even larger bubble in January.
>>
>>2205144
So it's theorized that basically, good things will come to those who hold (and/or buy)?
>>
>>2205128
I've seen previous crashes as an outsider. I decided to jump with a bit of money, I can lose it all and besides being annoyed my life won't be worse because of it. Best advice I've seen here is "don't put money you can't afford to lose" and probably the most obvious "buy low, sell high" which most forget as soon as they panic.
Just don't sell, selling in the red is losing money. forget about the coins/money you have into it. When everyone is running around like a chicken without head, it's the time you have to be steady.
>>
>>2205136
lol $50? pleb
>>
>>2205171
Speaking of, what is a good price to buy btc at? I know it's at around 2.25k, should I buy soon or wait for it to get lower? Or what?
>>
>>2205062
It's just started. Probably at least 6 more weeks, but maybe a few months.
>>
>>2205233
I got mine at 1.3k I think. Wait for it to go below 1.7k and check if everyone is still shitting their pants. I'll wait a few days and check if the coins I like tank even more before scooping them for cheap. In my case I just don't want to add more money than I already have in coins, want to keep going just with the initial capital and gains I obtained
>>
>>2205233
I'm waiting to see if it's above or below 1600 on Tuesday.
>>
File: 1487134370515.jpg (75KB, 612x458px) Image search: [Google]
1487134370515.jpg
75KB, 612x458px
>there's a 17,000 btc sell wall angstroms away from market price on bittrex
>and a 30,000 btc buy wall at 1369

The whales are dumping it all. It's gunna be a long way down, boys.
>>
File: nice dip.jpg (47KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
nice dip.jpg
47KB, 500x696px
>>2205300
>1369
I fucking like that number. It will be hard for me not to jump and get more BTC.
>>
They're all running to golden ICO's or at least they should be. Onegram has pegged their token to physical gold that they hold, that would be extremely attractive right now. Maybe a couple of solid asset pegs like that will stabilise it for future runs.
>>
>>2205351

So that's why the Goldprice has been decreasing despite Trump uncertainty. And then they're gonna buy Gold cheap OTC.

Fuck them
>>
I guess I'm asking, should I hold on to all my coins, or should I cash out and wait it out? Or what?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.