[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How new are you that you are gonna invest in this shit? Literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: BAT token.png (83KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
BAT token.png
83KB, 800x447px
How new are you that you are gonna invest in this shit? Literally only built on hype by retards.
>>
>>2203615
you forgot mooncoin
>>
>>2203615
optimizing the digital advertising industry is hardly "built on hype by retards"

the system is more efficient than what google does. its potential is worth more than a market cap of 24M USD. dogecoin has a market cap of about 250M. If you think dogecoin is inherently more valuable than this, then it makes sense to think what you're saying, but it isn't so you're wrong. unless you're fudding then carry on so i can actually get a piece of the ICO to fund my BATmobile paid for by the digital ad industry.
>>
>>2203923
shit, advertising is a billion dollar industry

ad companies waste MILLIONS each year, and they know it

if they by chance get this right somehow, they're in the fucking money
>>
>>2203965
This is why it is a good idea. It is in their best interest to get away from Google.

Unlike the shitcoins this retard OP probably holds and shills on a daily basis, basic attention token serves a purpose and can be applied to a multi-billion dollar industry directly. there is no speculative bullshit driving everything. 100x would bring this to about 2.4B, just barely into the top 10. Brenden Eich and the team have a good record. This is not only used on the brave browser. It is a tool to help optimize the digital advertising industry and they will take all of the help they can get at this point with how pathetic the current ideas are.

Think about what I just said earlier. It is in a multi-billion dollar industrys best interest to use a system like basic attention token. AKA 100x+ returns for people who are brave enough to take the risk on this. The browser is not the only product that will use this system. OP is just pretending to know what he's talking about and probably didn't even read the whitepaper.
>>
how does BAT intend to mitigate attention fraud?
>>
>>2204050
from Brenden Eich himself

>All BAT-certified apps (BAT is for more than Brave, e.g., other browsers, "readers", games, messaging apps), will have to conform to rules we are prototyping in Brave. Conformance will be built into the cryptographic protocols, plus rate-limits and other defenses, so cheating and fraud will be very hard. More on this over time as we launch BAT and build out the full prototype in Brave.
>>
>>2204068
>we have a magicval solutions chrome and firefox didnt think of.
kek just invest your life's savings anon, its magic!
>>
>>2204073
This guy literally founded Mozilla and says this entire idea is being prototyped via Brave in the post you are replying to.
>>
>>2204111
>keeps trying to convince himself
Good luck in the ICO. Most(all except 4-5) ICO dont do better than simply holding in ether.
Good luck.
>>
>>2204068

the client claiming some BAT must ultimately be trusted blindly. you cannot prove that a human actually diverted their attention to some advertisement and has earned the token.
perhaps the closest possibility is the equivalent of a CAPTCHA, which is dominated by machine learning and pajeets.

this will be botted from day 1. people will slowly accumulate BAT and advertising campaigns will be even less effective with BAT than they are now.
>>
>>2204121
ETH sat at ~$10 for almost one year, and this price increase was unwarranted, so you are blabbing on about something you don't seem to have experience in the past 3 years with to sound smart by using hindsight. You are also wrong about you last statement. ICOs are typically profitable just from the nature of supply and demand unless it ends up being a scam. I bet that you're too new to actually know what you're saying right now.

>>2204144
It is so accurate that fraud can be easily seen and mitigated. This is not possible using Chrome or Firefox.The problem that advertisers have is their total inability to detect fraud until it is far too late, sometimes even taking money back from publishers, and there are long wait times to receive funds as they try to verify whether or not it was fraud. Using this system, that problem doesn't exist anymore. It saves time and money. You are just wrong and I can tell you have not researched this at all. Listening to one interview is all you really would need to do to understand the project and why it has a lot of potential.
>>
>>2204243
ETH is blowing up because of all the current and upcoming ICO's built on their blockchain

a billion dollar ICO isn't going to stop paying their bills (read: ETH)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.