[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP SELLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B L E U T R A D E: Value:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1495795399274.png (1MB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1495795399274.png
1MB, 750x1061px
STOP SELLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B L E U T R A D E:
Value: 3 SAT
24H Volume: 125 BTC
Last 200 Trades: 13.59 BTC
Buy: 3.14 BTC @ 2 SAT
Sell: 26.84 BTC @ 3 SAT
-----------------------------------
N O V A E X C H A N G E:
Value: 2 SAT
24H Volume: 40.56 BTC
Last 100 Trades: 3.88 BTC
Buy: 0.13 BTC @ 2 SAT
Sell: 9.75 BTC @ 3 SAT
>>
>>2197411
HODL
>>
File: hodl.jpg (492KB, 1190x1257px) Image search: [Google]
hodl.jpg
492KB, 1190x1257px
>>
>>2197411
That's what you get for coordinated Discord shilling.
>>
Its dead.
HTML5 is the new moon. Buy as soon as it works again
>>
>>2198750

Please list the available coins that are without weak hands.

I'll wait.
>>
>>2197411
Fuck that, I'm selling my entire hoard.
This shit will just continue to drop.
>>
>>2198830
True, although HTML5 coin is looking quite good
>>
>>2198843

It recently suffered a 51% attack. How does that look good?
>>
>>2198830

Continue to drop where? -34 sats?

You're on the ground floor and have the opportunity to be a core holder to support a coin with interesting developing features. Why did you even buy if you had no intention of holding?

Oh, did you just want to make quick money? Then please do sell and GTFO.
>>
>>2198865
It looks good because they bought in at under a 1 satoshi using DOGE and are trying to sell to people buying with BTC.
>>
It's going to be around 2-3 sats for a while. people want to get in and out. going to take time for the holders to accumulate.
>>
>>2198883
>have the opportunity to be a core holder to support a coin with interesting developing features
Shill your bullshit somewhere else.
Your coin is a straight up loser.
>>
>>2198916

>has no factual or logical argument
>name calls and shit posts instead

Safe to ignore this ID guys.
>>
>>2198934
Thanks for the tip, officer.
I'll be sure to write that ID down.
>>
>>2199067

This one too.

To think you actually took the time out of your day to type that... incredible.
>>
>>2199101
Hey, if you're making a list of ID's to ignore, can you add a few?
There are all sorts of people here who don't agree with me, and I want them ignored!
Starting right now!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.