[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean bitcoin price is $1200 more than the US. Why not transfer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2655.png (54KB, 781x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.png
54KB, 781x529px
Korean bitcoin price is $1200 more than the US. Why not transfer bitcoin over there and sell it? Wire the cash back and repeat? Any holes in this plan?
>>
>>2191130
you'd probably be raped for transfer fees and it'd take so long to bring it back and forth that the price would change massively again. it seems like you could still potentially turn a big profit but there's probably something else we're missing, they wouldn't leave a loophole like that open for so long.
>>
>>2191130
They also pay 100$ premium for ETH. How do you plan on selling to koreans?
>>
>>2191130
Deposit and withdraw limits would probably fuck with your plan unless you're moving nearly trivial amounts, in which case the transfer/transaction fees would eat you alive.

For best results, you'd have to front the USD to get the BTC on both sides to take advantage of the arbitrage opportunity.
>>
To my knowledge, you can't register on their exchanges without a korean address / phone number etc. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>2191169
I know a guy in Korea
>>
you can send your coins there to sell at a premium
but it's hard getting money out of korea
government allows a max of 50k annually to be sent out

maybe if you were going there to teach english and wanted to cash out
>>
>>2191130
The fact that there is a premium is proof itself that you can't arbitrage. Use your brain
>>
Have you guys stopped for a second and maybe thought about why they pay more on all crypto?
>>
>>2191130
$1200 USD in fees is the catch.
>>
>>2191130
>>>2191169
>I know a guy in Korea

Name's Kim Jong Un.
>>
>fly to Korea
>sell on localbitcoins for paper Dong or whatever
>change Dong into Dollar
>buy more bitcoin
>repeat
>>
File: 1490838471532s.jpg (2KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
1490838471532s.jpg
2KB, 125x99px
>>2191169
In coinex or some shit you don';t need a KSSN just google translate on your phone\
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.