[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will you prevent your kids becoming trust fund liberals with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1495751246373.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495751246373.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
How will you prevent your kids becoming trust fund liberals with no work ethic or usefullness to society?

I won't let them touch a dime until they've had economics lesson and show they are capable of living frugally.

You need to suffer poordom to enjoy wealth to the fullest.
>>
Agreed, I don't want my son to end up like Tim Heidecker's character in The Comedy
>>
Easy, start making fun with money, make him want to invest early and get to understand that money is not easy
>>
I plan to buy my kids a house and make sure they are very well off from my crypto gains. Maybe I'll get them into investing.

Why would I want them to suffer a life of wagedom? It's absolutely dreadful and I'd want my kids to be happy.
>>
>kids
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2190652
If they don't suffer they won't know real true happiness

Not saying they will be spoiled.
>>
>>2190657
>have other humans in your laugh
HAHAHAHAHhahahahaa ha ha

ha : (
>>
>>2190586
b-but.. trumps never been poor...
>>
>>2190666
Suffering to become stronger/happier is one thing but becoming a wageslave will probably just turn you into a cuck.
>>
>>2190666
Nice digits, even better advice :)
Over time, we become numb to all forms of pleasure without suffering to balance it out. If you want your kids to enjoy anything, start them out with nothing, and help them grow slowly.
>>
I'll give him a small loan of $1million and that'll be it.
>>
My Dad is a millionaire, I saw his $80,000 paycheques and he can start a company from scratch. Guess what? He paid for part of my first car (my car was $3000) a laptop for my b-day once, and a trip to the phillipines last year. I didn't get much but that's the way it goes.
>>
>>2190652
No you dont understand. Its a paradox, you see, when you do everything for your children so they may have a perfect life..... They see it is a standard way of living and don't appreciate what you did for them.

If you get them a red lambo instead of a blue one they wanted - they see you as an asshole.

Frugal living instills the concept of 'appreciation'. It's hard to explain. But rich kids are brats and their love is not genuine. They will only love you for your money.

I'm not saying to not give them money AT ALL. Only until an appropriate age where they have had a proper job to learn how to budget or do real-world things like pay bills.
>>
>>2190702
Wageslaving mentality is a disease itself.
Once it burrows into your mind and you lose long term sight of where you want to be financially it becomes a hole.
>>
In all seriousness though I just wouldn't buy them shit outside of birthday presents. I'll pay them for doing dishes or some other chore at a set rate, if they want to blow it on candy instead of saving for that Nintendo or whatever they're wanting that's on them. Will teach them value of work as well as teach them how to save. Its what my parents did with me.
>>
>>2190717
I would be similar in that respect but I wouldn't horde wealth - I would definitely 'invest' in their endeavours, if they ever felt like running a business.

I will pay for FAMILY vacations, so we can bond, but if my kids want vacations of their own they can pay from their own pocket, i think it's fair.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.