[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eth drops, panic sell for the first time > see that its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1445762626403.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>eth drops, panic sell for the first time
> see that its recovered, "you know what? it'll be fine, i wanna invest in this"
>buy more above what I just sold
>price drops again

The shine has gone out of the sun and the flowers are wilting around me, whats the most discrete way to kill myself in a public space?
>>
You can't be this retarded. It should be bannable. You should be banned from spreading your genes.
>>
>>2189460
what kind of "HODL" meme do you not understand?
>>
>>2189460
Stop being a pansy ass and ride the wave. If you act like a timid little fruit with your money, you'll lose it all in the market.
>>
>>2189497
Techically OP is not stupider than a hodler

If a hodler hodls all the way through a major crash, he might have to hodl for who knows how long just to break even. OP just wants to make a quick profit, not hodl what is most likely a sizeable percentage of his assets in something that will earn him 1 dollar in 3 years just show off his iron hands. In this sense he has just timed it wrong. The bottom could fall out any time with volatility like this.
>>
>>2189574
not sure if this makes me feel better or not....
>>
JUST GOD DAMN HOLD WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN. YOU CAN LITERALLY BE MAKING AN AVERAGE OF $100+ / DAILY DOING FUCK ALL OVER A MONTH IF YOU JUST FUCKING HOLD

I don't know why I keep visiting this place. I've made a fortune out of ETH already so do whatever you want. But man, watching dumbfucks squander their money away makes me angry.
>>
>>2189574
The point is far more often than not, trying to time the market results in bigger losses than holding.
>>
all these faggots whining and arent even facing the possibility of liquidation
>>
>>2189460
He fell for the dead cat bounce lol
>>
>>2189460
Hold. In any type of investment. Hold through volatility unless the underlying value changes significantly.
Consider a lesson and your losses as part of "market tuition".
Now you know: when you panic sold, you fucked up. Then you FOMO bought and fucked up more.
>>
>>2189574
this is not a 'major crash'
>that will earn him 1 dollar in 3 years
this is just an absurd presumption, it may be true if a crash happens but this is not it.

Also you forgot the part where he bought back at a higher price than he sold because he saw a green candle.
>>
>>2189717
>this is not it

ok

I just fail to see how making an assumption like this is any different than OP trying to time the market.
>>
>>2189460
mooncoin can make it better. she does not judge your past mistakes. a gentle flower.
>>
mooncoin will rise like a fenix from the ashes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.