[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day before yesterday was so beautiful, I made MASSIVE gains,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

The day before yesterday was so beautiful, I made MASSIVE gains, pumped in more and more fiat and today? Today I am breaking even IF NOT losing a bit...

I woke up to VOX completely cucking me DROPPING 1000 SAT, DGB crashing and still no bottom in sight, ETH struggling with the 200$ border and now crashing, all my other shitcoins their gains AWOL.

What the fuck? Why is this? I know this shit is volatile, but this can't be it? Did I literally buy bags with bags and got them dumped on me all in a mere 48 hours? Will there be a way back up or did my inexperience fuck me up? Is my mistake really that I went to sleep and didn't saw it coming?
>>
you got played by whales

it happens
>>
literally just wait a week, you'll be popping bottles again
>>
>>2188684
Time to buy more
>>
File: should_have_bought_moon_instead.jpg (73KB, 418x419px) Image search: [Google]
should_have_bought_moon_instead.jpg
73KB, 418x419px
That's because your business instincts are terrible.
>>
maybe you should cash out. maybe crypto isnt for you? being serious here
>>
That's because you're just investing in the pump and dump of the day. Invest in better coins like sia or rdd.
>>
>>2188684
you need to calm the fuck down
>>
you have no clue what you're doing , you're buying memes, and don't even understand the relationship between btc and alts . AND you jumped in late.
>>
>>2188717
bump
ride the waves senpai
climb the cliffs
stay on the rocket
>>
If you're not new to this, aka even just been in a week and built a decent portolio you're doing rock solid.

If you're new to this NOW is the time to get in.

I reccommend splitting whatever you have into BTC, ETH, ETC, STRAT, and
>>
>>2188806
Why are these better and you are not just someone else with a bag to sell?

To be honest, yes, I have no idea what I am doing. I buy the buzz and it worked for 24 hours. How to get better at this? What makes a coin good? Isn't it just about accumulating more btc?
>>
>>2188889
Good coin is about a number of things
-High Trading Volume
-Valid Project Roadmap
-Consistent Updates
-Good Technology
-Real world applications
-Trustworthy developers.
>>
File: 1495544245194.png (398KB, 541x398px) Image search: [Google]
1495544245194.png
398KB, 541x398px
>>2188684

>whale shills coin
>whale pumps coin
>cucks buy coin
>whales and smart cucks cash out
>bagholders shill coin.. unable to accept they got duped

learn from your mistakes OP and recognize what stage a coin is currently at when someone starts shilling it
>>
>>2188873
who the fuck buys etc?
>>
>>2188684
>The day before yesterday was so beautiful, I made MASSIVE gains, pumped in more and more fiat and today? Today I am breaking even IF NOT losing a bit...

Another laggard normie sheeple gets owned.

hahahahah
>>
>>2188684
maybe invest in coins that are actually making increasing in value.
>>
>>2188684
Bitcoin surged.

Whenever Bitcoin goes up, alt coins go down. Happens all the time. Nothing to lose sleep over. I maybe lost about $100 USD off of each of my alt coins, fucking nothing compared to the huge pump we just had over the last few days and the days soon to come.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.