[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, we should start to think about what we'll put on our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-1.png (1MB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
1MB, 1024x789px
So, we should start to think about what we'll put on our lambos. Here's the sketch for my sticker, what do you think?
>>
Im not going to get a Lambo, I'll probably get a Maybach, and the sticker will be of Calvin peeing on a Rolls Royce logo.
>>
Why is the lambi so sad?
>>
>>2184661
you are going to blown your fortune before you even notice it

i'm going to drive used bmw m series
>>
>>2184743
lol this guy

do you not know how fucking expensive it is to drive an m series? maintenance costs won't even lube up your asshole, they will just pound you with a metal dildo

however the same goes for any lamborghini
>>
Sponsored by "eth sticker" on the back of my amg gts (or maybe ftype r)
>>
is the lambo joke a meme because buying the most depreciating asset you can makes you look like a retard?

I mean if you really want to ball out you might as well buy a yacht, that is a much better investment than a fucking sports car that is going to suck out all your coins via maintenance and garage time
>>
>>2185943
>is the lambo joke a meme because buying the most depreciating asset you can makes you look like a retard?

Is it/ does it?
>>
>>2186060

I think so.. buy something that holds it value like a house or land
>>
>>2186060
I think its a dream to have once someone has like 10 million and that 300k or so feels small. If you buy a lambo immediately once your coins are worth enough to afford it, then yes, you are retarded.
>>
>buying shit
>not sitting on your hoard of coins like a dragon on his treasure
I'm paying for everything with stakings and don't need anything more than a roof over my head, electricity, internet, and some dakis. Fuck cashing out for fiat or buying lavish crap that I'll get tired of after a week.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.