[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't there been a repeat of DGB and RDD this week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Why hasn't there been a repeat of DGB and RDD this week? Not one coin has gone up more than like 100% this week. Is this the new normal? Is the lambo dream already over?
>>
market is a little bearish at the moment, but not for long.
>>
Mooncoin is next up
>>
>>2184468
You're either stupid, or very very subtly shilling.

Either way Mooncoin is up 300% right now.
3/10 for making me reply
>>
Wtf are you talking about? Moon has gone up 300% in 2days.
It is everywhere on this board right now, and has been for the past week. Holy fuck I don't understand how you can be so blind.
>>
>>2184473
>>2184479

I bought $500 at 3 sats, but does it really have the potential to reach 100 like RDD? I just don't see it happening.
>>
>>2184468
Boomers are getting into the market and we are going full mainstream.

You will see EVEN MORE (yes I know) newfags here than ever before next week.

It's going to get fucking ugly when boomers sit around demanding their assets increase and wondering why Bitcoin isn't going up.

Remember, fucking boomers are happy, thrilled even, when their fucking money goes up just 15% in a given year. Now that they can get that out of coins, that's all they're going to want. Which means no more moon missions.

Fuck this fucking shit.
>>
>>2184493

>the past week

Since yesterday you mean
>>
Mooncoin bois
>>
>>2184501
Boomers are natural holders.
My dad basically marries his shares. He'll hold them through a 40% loss. That's who you want around your currencies.
>>
>>2184498
it was at 1 sat yesterday you moron

it already 4x'd in 1 day
>>
>>2184558
No it wasn't. I had an order for 2 sats just sitting there for hours, before I just said fuck it and bought at 3.
>>
>>2184578

It was 1 sat yesterday when the first posts came on /biz/.
>>
>>2184578
i bought it yesterday first thing in the morning at 1 sat lol
>>
>>2184468

Mooncoin dude, get in while its still cheap.
>>
File: 5925d558.png (204KB, 1002x850px) Image search: [Google]
5925d558.png
204KB, 1002x850px
>>2184468

You guys need to wait for the price increases to BTC to settle down. If my calculations are correct DGB will take off real soon because of it.

Pic related.
>>
>>2184758
can you explain this graphic
>>
>>2184790
no he can't
>>
>>2184790

The downtrend was following the traditional andrews pitchfork TA until finally breaking out and using that breakout and the fib circles to show that the points have consistently meeting the various Fibonacci levels it would follow that the other rises and falls will reach those points as well to finish forming the biggest triangle, four days in the making, before breaking out of the triangle and center of the fib circles into the biggest takeoff we've seen from DGB since it rose to 900 sats.
>>
>>2184501
sounds like less pnds to me
more money = no more moon missions
wat?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.