[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm loosing confidence on alt coins guys. The people that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170525_024053.png (681KB, 876x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_024053.png
681KB, 876x935px
I'm loosing confidence on alt coins guys. The people that shill for these coins look like they were the result of a failed spontaneous abortion. The xrp people look the most deformed.

Pic related.
>>
>>2181583
>failed spontaneous abortion
That's a good one.

Also you don't want an attractive chad being the lead dev on your cryptocurrency, right?
I mean vitalik could for pass for an aids-ridden junkie half the time.
>>
File: clDaMk2.png (32KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
clDaMk2.png
32KB, 655x650px
Still falling for the pile of shit XRP, at least those cocksuckers at DGB have the MAYNCWAFT memes,cucks at BITB just want to have a laugh and so on.
Don't tell me you actually believe the xrp / rdd shilling.
>>
File: Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome2.jpg (52KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome2.jpg
52KB, 400x252px
>>2181606
>vitalik
>fetal alcohol syndrome
Look it up. He has it.
>>
I don't know where these people come from and it's astounding that there are people that actually listen to them.
>>
Crypto nerds are the future, and crypto nerds are former basement dwellers, okay?

Have some solidarity for our kind and GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE REEEEEE
>>
It's like you don't understand that ugly people turn to computers when they can't get friends, and grow their knowledge and become successful with business projects instead of with getting into Stacy's pants.
It's not like this stuff is new. Gormy computer nerds have been a thing since computers were invented.
>>
>>2181640
Doesn't that shit devastate IQ? I don't take him for a dummy.
>>
>>2182113
It can cause effects similar to autism.
>>
everyone who posts on this board advertising altcoins is either a booster for their own holdings, or an actual shill

get off 4chan and read some real coin websites
>>
>>2181583

I dont care about your faith I like mine +600%. If BTC can passively rise like this I'll give 0 fucks about alts
>>
>>2181978
The people on YouTube aren't crypto nerds. They are just some of the dumbest fuckwits there are, sucked in by scammers and parroting bullshit.

Look at this guy >>2181965 he doesn't look half as bad as he sounds. He is mentally disabled. Amanda B Johnson is a retard, obviously, she's a girl. Then you have niggers and spics with below average iq and boomers who don't know a single thing about technology.

Almost all YouTubers who shill alts are fucking retards for the simple reason that almost all alts are either scams or stupid. These retards somehow stumbled upon crypto. Actual crypto nerds don't make YouTube videos.
>>
>>2182146
What, are you new here or something? Do you even understand how many layers of irony you're dealing with?
>>
>>2183362
Well that's great, every good bubble needs bagholders. You should start posting their videos places. Other places.
>>
>>2181640
Fucking ruskie apes, man.
>>
File: lul.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>2183362
You don't get your crypto advice from craig grant on youtube? you're missing out
>>
>>2183458
I wonder what they'll be saying as shitcoins collapse. Should be pretty funny.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.