[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make account at kraken >3 days later it's still not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1410732386819.jpg (105KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1410732386819.jpg
105KB, 531x471px
>make account at kraken
>3 days later it's still not verified

And you expect normies to ever flock to this shit? It's literally impossible to even get in the fucker crypto market. I won't even try to think about how many hoops you have to jump through to cash out.

This shit right here is why crypto will never become mainstream
>>
>paypal account
>wesellcrypto
thats all i did
>>
>>2181206
Fuck you I don't WANT normies to use this shit.

That was a dumb meme spread by newfags. I LIKE taking my gains with super high volatility away from nerds who profess to actually believe in this shit.
>>
>>2181206
You've got it wrong. This shit is EXACTLY why getting fully set up now is great because when it gets even easier for normies in a few months or a year or two, there's going to be another massive spike and media surge.
>>
Yeah I can see a lot of normies not having the patience to wait out the verification stages, but it's their loss.
>>
i signed up for gemini on sunday. still havent got a verification yet. fuck.
>>
>>2181212
>$15 limit unless you send them gubment ID

This shit is beyond retarded. I thought crypto was supposed to be this decentralized easy to access easy to use alternative to fiat.

Turns out it's even more heavily regulated and restricted than fiat.
>>
>>2181230
its to prevent laundering or hiding money for the little boys.

the big boy launder money through hollywood and news networks. the big boys dont want new buyers to buy them out.
>>
File: fSxjbjy.jpg (61KB, 982x789px) Image search: [Google]
fSxjbjy.jpg
61KB, 982x789px
>>2181206
This is literally why it's going to be so profitable, right now it's complicated so normies don't bother, but it will only get easier and easier and normies will be attracted.

Get in now before the normies, before it is too late.
>>
For a quick buy I use WeSellCrypto. You pay with PayPal and it's more expensive. I got the coins instantly everytime. The lowest tier verification ($15 / day max) was fast. I waited only 3 hours, on Sunday. I don't know about the other tiers where you have to send your id card.

If I plan to buy more, I'll use CoinFlux. Again, fast verification, couple hours on Saturday. Here you buy with bank transfer so the money arrives the next day or current day if you before 13:00 or something like that. Only RON and EUR as they are based in Romania (I bought using RON).
>>
>>2181283
Also, CoinFlux let's you to cash out, but I never tried.
>>
Time for everyone to start going to CFD houses like SimpleFX.

**Does commie-burger government fine American citizen traders, in America, who find a foreign CFD broker who doesn't block them and manages to trade some CFDs? Assuming all taxes are paid?**

**What about ways for retail traders to get around CFD ban and PDT rule? Could they become companies/businesses themselves and thus no longer be "retail" traders as a way?**
>>
>>2181246
>its to prevent laundering or hiding money for the little boys.

you can launder with gambling too but i'm pretty sure i could open an account right now on a gambling site and immediately and easily drop a lot of cash on whatever i want
>>
>>2181403
It's the same think as with Uber/Airbnb/<insert unicorn startup here>. Those who are hurt by these startups and lose control over the market are butthurt and ask for regulations.
>>
>>2181212
1 BTC = $ 3107.576000

Buying with those prices will get you at a big disadvantage to start from, anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.