[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor NEET here who needs money fast. What should I pour all my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Poor NEET here who needs money fast. What should I pour all my money into if I don't want to hold and just want to sell in a few days?
>>
>>2180335
still newfag, but I'd say honestly, nothing. these things take time. I'd use the money to invest in a better job/career if you have enough. If you can afford a couple eth though, that'll make you a bit of money I'd say
>>
mooncoin

buy BTC on the usual sites (coinbase, Local Bitcoins, or wherever you fancy.
Go to https://bleutrade.com/ OR https://novaexchange.com/, sign up, send your BTC to trader wallet
BUY MOON
Go to https://github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases
Download Mooncoin-qt.zip
Let it sync
Send your Coin from Bleu to the wallet
HODL(edited)
>>
>>2180335
cheap groceries. are you short on rent or something?
>>
>>2180373
I'm moving and since my credit isn't great they're asking for a larger security deposit than I expected.
>>
>>2180390
do you have parents or siblings? you need to save what you have for now my friend. dont risk it on this shit.
>>
>>2180400
I hate asking for shit though. My friends always bragging about how he made a 900 profit on a shit coin in just a few days so I thought this might be a good idea but he might be full of shit.
>>
>>2180390
>Hmm, I'm sorry, I didn't expect that you would request such a large deposit. I only have this much to spare at the moment, is that okay? Oh, that's too bad. Guess I need to find something else. I really took a liking to this place too... Woah, really? I'm so glad!

There's like a 10% chance that this will work but do that first before you start asking for advice on how to lose your money in just a few days.
>>
>>2180421
He probably did but you're not in a position to screw around like that right now. Get situated and once you get it together buy in.
>>
>>2180448
This could work too. They might get sketched and outright deny you though. Landlords have 2 big fears. Someone moving and and not paying because the law often favorites with the dead beat and the other one is people fucking their place up.
>>
>>2180448
>>2180459

Thanks guys. I'll try talking with them first before I buy anything.
>>
>>2180478
>before I buy anything
just don't
>>
>>2180335
Go to Walmart, buy some lube, and whore yourself out on Craigslist instead of gambling.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.