[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all altcoins dumping at the same time right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Why are all altcoins dumping at the same time right now? What's going on?
>>
>>2173042
Bitcoin is going up.

I think Wall Street is starting to decide it wants to take over Bitcoin and Ethereum which means, potentially, price stabilization, an overflow of liquidity, and less volatility which means less gains.

The ride might be over.
>>
>>2173117
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2173117
Lol fucking retard one organization can't take over bitcoin. That would literally negate the purpose of it.
>>
>>2173117
AFTER they get in you dummy

while they are getting in, the price of everything will be shooting up
>>
>>2173117
What a baseless theory, heres mine:
Your dad stuck his dick in his own ass and then you were born.
>>
>>2173117
Alts have dipped like this time and time again. They've shot up right after.
>>
>>2173250
Oh I know that. I'm buying up all the alts, of course.

My point is that once Wall Street really takes over Bitcoin, it's going to become "stable".

These people would never let it crash. It's too big. But it's not gonna soar either.
>>
>>2173300
>These people would never let it crash
>>
>>2173117
>taking over something that is purposely decentralized

How dumb r u
>>
>>2173403
What exactly am I looking at here?
>>
>>2173484
The 2008 global crash you retard. If you don't remember that you're far too young for 4chan.
>>
>>2173300
Lmfao if wall street is the indicator of stabilization it's 1000% going to have a fiery crash then
>>
>>2173206
why do you think governments and banks fucking hate this stuff? they cant directly manipulate value so they need to do it indirectly
>>
>>2173484
the housing market crash of 2008
>>
>>2173042
because they are all going to mooncoin, the next meme coin
>>
>>2173496
no dont tell him! let him believe its a graph of a woman's tit or something, if he couldnt figure this out that means he's a lamb dammit
>>
>>2173496
I know it shows recessions, what I didn't understand is why you didn't just post the SPY or something more common.
>>
>>2173042
Great time to buy XRP
>>
>>2173484
banks speculated wildy giving home loans, price went up, then crashed when nobody could pay up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.