[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/ article/bank-of-canada-e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 06336357.jpg (2MB, 3000x1940px) Image search: [Google]
06336357.jpg
2MB, 3000x1940px
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bank-of-canada-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-blockchain-bitcoin?utm_source=mbfb

Stop playing with shit coins lad and get behind a coin with the fuckin bank of Canada behind it. ETH is starting to penetrate the normie sphere lads
>>
>>2170449
weedman is at it again
>>
hmm, looks like the PM of cucknada who got beat up by Chandler from Friends is literally going to make the ETH-fags here a lot of money.
>>
>>2170750
Based weed man gonna make eth high
>>
File: weedman.jpg (26KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
weedman.jpg
26KB, 600x315px
>was gonna buy ETH at 170 yesterday
>decided to wait for the dip
>mfw that WAS the dip
>>
>>2170449
>bank of canada just joined ETH alliance

Oh, so my ETH gains are going to be used to bail out Canada in a year or two.

Nice.
>>
File: canada-joins-eea.png (420KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
canada-joins-eea.png
420KB, 788x685px
>>2170449
I made a celebratory image to mark the occasion
>>
>>2170449
>trudeau

You mean Soros puppet. This smells fishy.
>>
File: IMG_5078.gif (3MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5078.gif
3MB, 390x220px
>>2170994
>MFW I woke up at 2:45am just to catch the drop to 161 two days ago after mistakenly cashing 101 @ 145 for the short-term
>>
>>2172009
this is my fear as well. soros is behind this somehow and i dont like it
>>
>>2170449
the national bank of canada is not the canadian central bank, just a medium size commercial bank
>>
>>2172292
Maybe he's just trying to get in on the next thing. That's probably just investor bias though.
>>
>>2172300
This is true. Unlike the fed, the bank of Canada is controlled ultimately by the minister of finance and is a crown corporation. They're still jews of course, but at least it's not a private corporation that the government is indebted too. Canada produces most of it's own currency as well, except for the new synthetic notes which I think are manufactured by Australia.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.