[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a beginner crypto thread! Comfy has a great websi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1486066247863.jpg (46KB, 509x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486066247863.jpg
46KB, 509x508px
Lets have a beginner crypto thread!

Comfy has a great website here:
https://comfycrypto.wordpress.com/

My guide is available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzcaH-6EviBkblNGZ05CbFMyOEE/view?usp=sharing

Just broke a personal milestone in my trading... also landed a job in the crypto/fintech field

Comfycrypto if youre online, come say hi!
>>
OP that's awesome, and I appreciate the kindness. What's your job title?
>>
how do you actually use Blockfolio?
Do you have to log both the sell of the memecoin and the purchase of the BTC?
>>
>>2169536
marketing assistant, but i've had talks about moving to corporate finance. working together with super interesting and sharp people.

fucking love my life, dropping out of college was the best decision I ever made
>>
>>2169548
blockfolio works as just a price checker and a reference point. you cant actually perform trades on it.
I do all my trades on coinigy and bittrex, then I log the trade info (price, amount bought, date) on blockfolio so i can see my juicy profits while im taking a shit at work
>>
>>2169501
Let us not, for there is youtube and wikipedia for the plebs
>>
How do most people purchase crypto? Buy btc or eth from coinbase then transfer it somewhere else?
>>
>>2169501
Saw you post about this is a chat last night. Was looking forward to it! Thanks for putting this together.
>>
>>2169742
ok, but every time you sell something for BTC, you have to log your BTC buy as well right?
So each time you make a sale/buy you have to make two log entries, the sale of X and the purchase of Y?
>>
>>2169793
yeah
I bought BTC on Coinbase then transferred a bit of it to Bittrex to trade memes
>>
>>2169817
correct
>>
File: 1-100 Grand candy bar.jpg (43KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
1-100 Grand candy bar.jpg
43KB, 700x465px
>>2169501
I can't access Google drive while at work. What's the best way to get $100k Fiat into the crypto market? Which exchange to use?
>>
>>2169827
That sucks, it takes about a week for btc to settle from coinbase, so you're exposed to btc's volatility for a week before you can trade with it.
>>
>>2169842
they should integrate it
I mean, lets say you log a sale of DGB for BTC, your BTC holdings should increase automatically since the app already knows what you sold for
>>
>>2169854
coinbase or kraken? actually it might be best to find a OTC trading service for an amount that big. Im not based in the US so I cant say

My initial investments were done on btc ATMS because I refuse to fill out KYC/AML identification bullshit to buy crypto.
>>
>>2169548
Yeah you have to manually enter it and Blockfolio will just track the changes in the market.
>>
Why does this site:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
show eth $20 higher than everywhere else?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.