[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the 'transfer from coinbase to Bittrex and you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495592537251.png (199KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1495592537251.png
199KB, 500x357px
Is the 'transfer from coinbase to Bittrex and you'll get banned and all your eth taken away' just a meme or is it true?
>>
bittrex to coinbase -> 99% banned by cb
not sure about the other way
just use another exhange
>>
>>2169480
Got away with it once both ways, nervous to try again.
>>
>>2169480
Now you've got me worried, I transferred from bittrex to GDAX the other night for arbitrage gains. I'm going to sue those fuckers if they try to take my ETH.
>>
Wait what why? I've just started trading shitcoins this week and was doing it on bittrex, how the fuck should I get my money into coinbase if I ever want to?
>>
Ive never had a problem
>>
I've done Coinbase to Bittrex. Would probably only go from Bittrex to Coinbase to cash out but I haven't done that yet.
>>
This thread comes up every few days and gets the same answer

They're memes but they're true, and they exist for a reason. If you're dealing with large quantities >$10,000 USD expect to be banned if you do a bittrex to coinbase transfer
>>
>>2169454
BTC to some online wallet like blockchain.info to Coinbase

Pester CB on twitter about this, tag trex on you tweet

Stay safe lads.
>>
Just don't send it directly. Use some wallet as an inbetween if you want to be sure.
>>
>>2169454
I transfered ETH from coinbase to bittrex about 4 times this week, zero issues.
>>
>>2169625
How the fuck do I cash out from Bittrex then? I only really trust Coinbase
>>
>>2169550
get a software wallet like Exodus to be your intermediary
>>
>>2169689
get another wallet to be your middleman
>>
>>2169671
same.
>>
File: 1495455367663.png (65KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1495455367663.png
65KB, 256x256px
How can they know what exchange a randomized adress belongs to. Really makes you think huh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.