[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>missed rdd, eth, btc and every other fucking rocket >got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1456517655430.png (17KB, 273x200px)
1456517655430.png
17KB, 273x200px
>missed rdd, eth, btc and every other fucking rocket
>got in at 920 dgb
>not WILLING TO miss this rocket
>been promised moon stories and beyond
>2 days eating -200
>10k$ in

should I eat the loss?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 550x578px
>>2166733
SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2166733
dont be a faggot

but re-allocating into vox until tomorrow night could be a good idea- vox will at least double
>>
>>2166733
No. You will lose a substantial amount of money and DGB will break 1000SAT. You will hate yourself more for this one if you sell now than for missing the others.
>>
File: UpClosePepe.jpg (79KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
UpClosePepe.jpg
79KB, 653x590px
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes* AHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHA
>>
>>2166733

Don't sell it, don't even look at it. I bought monero at 10 bucks right before it crashed to 6 for months. I wrote it off as a loss but held onto it. It'll come through the other side

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
"Re-allocate into vox"? Are you fucking serious? Vox is a retarded pump and dump, literally no one gives a shit about the app or whatever the fuck this coin does lol.

DGB will go to 30-50 cents by the end of Summer, and eventually a dollar. I'm sick of writing the same shit over and over again on biz... fucking look at the coins, who the developers are, what they can do, and how they are useful. SUPER FUCKING EASY. DGB is an amazing coin that will be a top 5 contender for sure, since it's literally LTC but better.

hold you weak handed faggots. only day trade if you are a richfag and have money to burn.
>>
>>2166733
>>got in at 920 dgb
You should hold on through June.
HODL
>>
File: pierre280.jpg (22KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
pierre280.jpg
22KB, 280x210px
>>2166733
dude stick it in eth and fucking walk away. This shit isn't brain surgery. If you're bored, take a small piece of it and buy the pajeetcoins now and then. They might moon, they might not, no fucks given because you own majority eth.
>>
>>2166733
buy moon

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC
>>
>>2166762
fuck off
>>
Please explain your line of thought to me, OP.

If you would have followed this coin and its ups and downs for just one fucking day you would have seen that it fares at around 750 sats. Dips go into the 600s, ups into the 800s and sometimes(!) in the 900s. Why did you buy at a peak? Is this your version of the classic "buy high sell low" technique?
>>
lololol
Or couldn't even break 1000 and you bought at 920
>>
>>2166733
I was in your shoes my dude, just hodl it will pay off
>>
>>2166733
Thanks for being one of the idiots that makes crypto profitable.
>>
STOP FALLING
>>
Cut your losses and get into VOX. Their app is launching today, if it gets back to its ATH thats 400% gains.
>>
File: 1494923995687.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1494923995687.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>2166733

Just gotta say thanks to you OP.

FOMO'ers like you have made me triple my initial investment, it wouldn't have been possible without weak handed cucks like you

Thanks from the bottom of my heart :), not only for believing in a shitcoin, but also for following /biz/'s motto - BUY HIGH, SELL LOW.
>>
the second you sell, itll go up.
dont list to this FUD, this is lowest it will go.
I bought 1btc of redd at 5 sats, if i had held... I'd be at 16 BTC rn
>>
>> putting 10k in a shitcoin
the shills got you good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.