[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I just started lurking on biz and find all of this stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1461144534547.png (331KB, 617x596px) Image search: [Google]
1461144534547.png
331KB, 617x596px
Hello, I just started lurking on biz and find all of this stuff interesting. Only problem is that I'm a no-money-minor. This is something that I really want to get into. My question is: how do I get started in all of this? I have a good understanding of html, JavaScript, and a bit of css if that helps, I'm not sure if it will.

Pic unrelated
>>
>no money minor

But you do realize you need money to invest, right?
>>
>>2166082
fuck this picture is triggering

what kind of pissant doesnt put the bowl in the center?

probably a filthy nocoiner
>>
>>2166202
Microwaves are less efficient when you put it in the center you fucking mong.
>>
>>2166202
Nice one
>>
>>2166213
ya bullshit like im gonna believe that voodoo science

you put it in the center for even spreading of heat
>>
>>2166187
No shit. This board is Business and Finance and a part of that is making money. I'm looking to make money online with knowledge that I have and later investing said money. This board isn't /invest/ or /coin/, is it?
>>
>>2166258
I'm op by the way just on a different ip address.
>>
>>2166270
Samefag
>>
Get outta her underage faggot
How hard is it to ask daddy for money just suck his dick
>>
>>2166305
I'm actually a hard working individual that would rather not just beg for money. Used to do a lot of landscaping but stopped due to football practice and school work. Thanks for judging me as a person based on my age, fag.
>>
>>2166347
He's judging you as a faggot that can't read the rules and openly announces being underageb& without shame

Reported
>>
>>2166082
You have to be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>2166347
>earns money
>stop it for football practice
Topkek. Reported
>>
>>2166440
Whatever fuck this board if I'm going to be shitted on by asking for a bit of friendly advice. Keep in mind I can either bench you or you are overweight, fag.
>>
>>2166471
>>
File: 1379300702005.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1379300702005.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
>>2166512
Reported for underageb&

Filthy no-coiner
>>
>>2166512
Hahahaha fuck off newfag. Underage and b&. Stay poor faggot
>>
>>2166512
Ooooooohhhh you can bench us.... wohooo. Poorfag stay poor
>>
>>2166082
wait until you're 18
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.