[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe you weren't able to get in on the first spike, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: coin.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
coin.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Maybe you weren't able to get in on the first spike, but the second spike is only just starting. you can
A: get on
or
B: get left out
>>
>>2164568
STARTING NOW
>>
File: coin.png (58KB, 731x132px)
coin.png
58KB, 731x132px
I'm part of an exclusive pump group. They screwed me when we did Verge, so I'm a bit salty. They are planning on buying this coin in around 30-35 mins, the group usually dumps around 10-12 BTC in. This is my repayment to you guys, get in.

They think they're above /biz/ so not too worried about them seeing this.
>>
>>2164654

invite, senpai
>>
File: 3242545.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
3242545.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>2164654
That will pump the price to 3500 at least
>>
>>2164686
aware, I'm gonna fuck them
>>
>>2164654
proof?
>>
>>2164710
what do you want?
>>
File: 4465465487.jpg (47KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
4465465487.jpg
47KB, 428x500px
Me and a bunch of other guys done a done research on this coin and started all the original shill threads.

Keep researching this coin, look up linkedINs on devs, watch yt vids, try out their vr if you can. It is all good. Ignore dips and just hold till 10mill+ marketcap.

Truth be told I don't know if this whole project is going to work out in the end but I know they have 10 years of r&d behind this coin by top game devs(atmosphir was built in 2007/8, it was the first part of this project). That being true I know that this is worth way more than whatever dgb or ledditcoin is actually worth - not fud'ing, hold both those but compared to this they are vaporware.
>>
If this coin fails i'll just retreat into a virtual reality environment where I made mad gains
>>
>>2164568
how do I buy this shit senpai?
>>
>>2165630

bittrex

good timing btw. i got in on the pump this afternoon and hope to wake up to pump no 2
>>
>>2165713
ok i got bittrex how long it usually takes for the funds to show up in the wallet
>>
I just used the ETH I mined to buy VOX (shitty computer means that was 1 whole ether. Fuck me, right?)

Y'all better not be fucking with me on this VOX shit
>>
>>2165879
depends on what type of coins you send
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.