[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>there are people who are born poor and destined to an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>there are people who are born poor and destined to an entire life of pain and suffering, while others are born into rich lavish lives who don't have to work a day and spend their lives having sex with beautiful rich people like themselves in the safety of their mansions
>>
>>2164342
Newsflash, life isn't fair. Could be worse though, at least you aren't a manlet.
>>
Who cares. Get your own.
>>
>>2164342
duh.
>>
>>2164348
being an attractive manlet is not that bad desu
>>
>>2164342
>life is binary rich/poor
>implying that you can't work your way up
kys
>>
>>2164342
There are also tons of people who are born poor and become rich. So what's your point?
>>
>>2164369
there are also a lot of people who are born rich and then get hit by a car and die young
>>
I'm born rich, lead a nice life, in fact going to a formula 1 race in another country soon. Have sex almost everyday. Highly attractive when girls are drunk all they tell me is how they want to fuck me. I have no student debt and will not. Did I mention I'm not even 20? Get fucked faggot
>>
>>2164342
There are poor who become rich and rich who become poor. Fuck off loser.
>>
>>2164398
Im the opposite desu imo. Im early 20s khhv friendless neet with a networth of 1 btc. I havent left my bedroom in months, im vitamin d deficient dicklet manlet and an ugly incel.
>>
>>2164342
>Not wanting a simple life
>Wanting debauchery
>Not wanting a modest wife to share your life with
>Not wanting to be part of the producers
w e w
>>
Most people are poor because they lack financial education and therefore make hideous decisions with what little they have.

T. Grew up poor, I've seen some shit
>>
>>2164398
>Highly attractive when girls are drunk all they tell me is how they want to fuck me
You don't have sex with them, do you anon? That would be rape friendo :^)
>>
>>2164464
this. While poverty isn't necessarily a choice, the cycle of
>cheap, shit food/products
>high healthcare costs
>stays poor

is a real thing. My friendo while living in a trailer park saw his mom drop $300 on an oil diffuser.
>>
>>2164449
>coping
>>
Fuck the cakeeaters, let them have the silver spoon. They're only weaker for it. The wealthy fuckbags you see in our society are put on this earth, my earth, solely to be exploited. I swear by all that is bad and unkindly I will destroy you ivory tower sycophants and weak Jewish investment bankers by laying the tracts for my own financial empire burgeoning with enough wealth to make fucking Midas invest in crypto - I will decimate my competition with financial intuition and know-how the likes of which this world has yet to be beholden to. I will shit on you kids and each one of your relatives. I will take a massive steaming shit on them all, and when I'm done shitting there won't be a place for you welps or your progeny to hide untouched by my flood of shit and anger. In 20 years of life I've managed to climb from basic poverty to upper-middle class sanctity, and I am not stopping now. It is only a matter of how long, not if.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.