[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any crypto millionaires here? If so, what's your investment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ass.jpg (212KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
212KB, 1200x794px
Any crypto millionaires here?

If so, what's your investment recommendation/portfolio ratio?
>>
I have 50 trillion in offshore memecoins

buy BTC, ETH, XMR, and SC.

I'd give you reasons but i think that unlike all the coins shilled on /biz/, the utility/highly-realistic use cases of the above portfolio is easy to find and read about elsewhere.

I will say that the BTC portion of the portfolio is because all high-volume margin pairs depend on BTC, and it will stay that way for a while no matter how shitty the self-appointed "dev team" is
>>
>>2164012
honestly curious
why be a dick?
>>
>>2164012

This.. isn't bad advice..
>>
>>2164039
>why be a dick?

what? i think its quite generous summarizing months of my own reading into a paragraph of advice.

If youre wondering why im not giving reasons, its because im tired of putting effort into posts and getting mocked with reaction pics.
>>
File: laughing_girls.jpg (56KB, 445x395px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_girls.jpg
56KB, 445x395px
>>2164012
>>2164070
>buy my bags please
>>
>>2163846
>crypto millionaires

You don't become a millionaire off of trading unless you have a lot of money to gamble on. The absolute only way someone could be a millionaire from cryptos is if they were an original BTC miner. There just hasn't been enough time for someone to make millions off of cryptos, unless they were millionaires to begin with.
>>
File: 1411748120002.png (120KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1411748120002.png
120KB, 268x265px
>>2164070

I'm planning an allocation of BTC and XMR, what's a good split between the two, say on 10k USD?

The high valuation of XMR worries me, but I admit I know almost nothing of the coin.
>>
>>2164070

>months of my own reading i

Know what's sad? I've only been in the game 3 days and have almost the exact same portfolio.

Still pretty legit advice though.
>>
>>2164116
Are you retarded? There are multiple cryptomillionaires on reddit already after the recent surge in price.
>>
>>2164117

80:20 mostly XMR if you can do it right now
>>
>>2163846

Im a fucking dumbass, but ive made 6 figures from 4. Probably just luck. Invest at least a bit in all icos that seem good enought and sell them after release for profit.

Im very diversified but one of the coins that if delivers has very high potential is maidsafe. Has had many delays and Im not sure when the beta will release, but when and if it does, 10x is easy. Probably 2018 tho. 2017 is possible but not very likely.
>>
>>2164139
>>2164117
I thought XMR was never going to be a serious thing due its darknet associations. It will never become mainstream because of it.
>>
>>2164127

so did i, very early, but circumstances change every month, and so do portfolios percentages switch. time will tell if you sift your portfolio back and forth into oblivion or if you can hold. I hope you can hold from day 1, and wish you the best.
>>
>>2164184
Will HODL ETH like a mofo, rest I don't know.

What's your take on the future of BTC?

It's technologically outdated, but the fact the technologically superior Litecoin hasn't been able to push it and recent regulatory boosts towards BTC makes me think it might stick around for a very long time. At the same time its failure to improve might jeopardize it's future.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.