[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While checking the highest percentage gainers on bittrex tracking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: LMC.png (61KB, 1846x507px) Image search: [Google]
LMC.png
61KB, 1846x507px
While checking the highest percentage gainers on bittrex tracking Vox, I noticed this gem right here has a massive buy wall set up and relatively low volume for the day.

Sell wall is thin and has potential for a massive pump in the next day or two.

Low market cap.

Food for thought.
>>
>>2162698

If you want something with low market cap look at WhiteCoin, only $700,00.
>>
>>2162698
Can someone explain these buywalls exactly? Yes, I am a retard.
>>
>>2163040
They are limit orders to buy a coin at a set price. The more buy orders there are in relation to sell orders, the higher the chance the coin will increase in value due to there being demand for that coin. If you look at the OP, the green is the buy orders and the red is the sell orders. in this case, the buy orders are outnumbering the sell order for that given range, which means that It has plenty od demand and thus would most likely be a good coin to speculate on.
>>
>>2163040

Put up a large bid wall (you wanting to buy), making it look like there's a huge demand, with the sole intention of driving the price up by tricking other speculators into buying. Once the price has risen, the trader cancels his large bid wall and sells his bitcoins at an artificially inflated price. If the price starts to fall instead of rise, the bid walls will often be taken down before they are sold into (because walls can be canceled before they execute.), indicating that perhaps they were never genuine offers to buy in the first place.
>>
>>2163080
Thx anon! Really thinking about putting my money in DGB but all my money is on LTC now. :/
>>
>>2163090
Ok, but what if the bid wall reaches and the whale doesn't pull out in time? Then he's fucked?
>>
>>2163109
LTC is stable. Take 25-50% and put it into DGD and hold for one month. You'll make money on both. Full disclosure, I have DGB as well.
>>
>>2163128
Yeah probably... will do! 50 euro to DGB!

Being poorfag :(.
>>
>>2163125

Well then the order executes and he is fucked. A whale will most likely be smart about it and have some kind of software to overcome this problem.The thing about walls is they can disappear in seconds. This means when you buy a stock or coin with what looks like a huge buying wall (demand) it actually be nothing but a bluff.
>>
>>2163154
Ok thanks anon!
>>
>>2163090
Won't obvious pump n dump tactics like that actually drive away potential buyers?
>>
>>2163014
Next to no resistance too. Its the next pump.
>>
>>2163014
Bought 5k, this better be enough purchase a moon lake or two.
>>
>>2164232
If people are using them it's because it works well enough.

Fuck, I independently invented that technique and other small market manipulation tricks when I was just a 14 year old trading donation letters on Gaia. Cryptokiddies aren't much more savvy.
>>
>>2162698
>>2163014
LMC and WhiteCoin are both good coins. I have both. EZ money.
>>
>>2163154
Where did you learn this?

I'm interested in knowing more.
>>
>>2164232
No, because most people are fucking retarded.

This isn't a joke.

Most people are just guessing. They don't know how to read charts.
>>
>>2164232

Someone with trading experience can easily spot it but to the average person they don't understand it. At the same time someone could legit be buying at the price.Also don't forget the wall could be put up in increments instead of one big value like in OPs picture. So say the price of the coin is $5. You set a bid price of $3 for 400 , $3.50 for 250 and 200 for $ 4.50 and 50 for $4.75. This would create a more realistic looking graph that could trick even experienced traders unless they have software to monitor bid spikes with a set calibration. Then again catching this could be difficult if the wall is spaced out slowly over time with small quantities making up the slope.

>>2164365

I am actually an Electrical Engineering major but understand that money can be made in the market. My advice to you is be careful with June coming up as I believe we will see high volatility with bitcoin (this means all coins will be affected). Long term I am bullish on ETH.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.