[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Storj ICO is almost over. Pic related is the lead developer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1495574358500.png (591KB, 862x882px) Image search: [Google]
1495574358500.png
591KB, 862x882px
The Storj ICO is almost over.

Pic related is the lead developer. You in?

It's free money, goyim.
>>
>>2161869
Get this nigger off my screen
>>
>>2161869
Why is he wearing the "hat and nose" mask?
>>
>>2161925
underrated post
>>
>>2161925
my sides.
>>
WTF does Storj need an ICO for, didn't they launch this crap 2 years ago? Now they're begging for more money?
>>
>>2161925

Kek.
>>
>>2161869
wow what a fucking hilldog cuck

good luck with your shill faggot
>>
>>2161869
Wrong picture board, motherfucker.
>>
Why the hell would anyone buy this when Voxels is being released on Day Dream VR tomorrow???
>>
OOOOOHHHHH WOW

When I saw your picture and read the name I immediately remembered. This kid was in a few of my grades ages K-5. He was really immature for his age, cried a lot, faked injuries, always wanted attention from teachers, wanted to hold their hands when the class walked in a line, and multiple times I remember his mother coming into classes and arguing about his bad grades.

I was also in the school's gifted program which they tested for once a year. This kid got invited to take a test to get in and of course didn't. The gifted teacher later told the gifted class she was glad because she could tell he wasn't smart. Also, his mom complained to the school about him not passing the gifted test.

I would never buy this coin. Don't pretend this guy is a Vitalik. He was a nerd but he was one of the dumbest kids in the class.

>>2161542
>>
>>2162486

Yeah who needs decentralized storage when there is a shitty VR game being released that no one will play
>>
First it was poos in the loos
Then it was kangz

Now it's KANGZPAJEETs

What is going on?
>>
>>2162513
you're full of shit. You're literally posting the same thing at any mention of this guys name. Go hope fuckgoi
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.