[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW I'm suing the company that hired me for a paid summer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1445112670026.png (239KB, 421x433px) Image search: [Google]
1445112670026.png
239KB, 421x433px
>MFW I'm suing the company that hired me for a paid summer internship because of death threats and trying to short my pay.

How's your summer shaping up /biz/?
>>
sound like a bitch
only beta cucks sue
alphas take revenge
>>
What coin is this?
>>
>>2161832
This. Kill them first
>>
>>2161832
Does getting 2 people arrested count as revenge?

OK, in fairness, only one has been arrested, but the other one has a warrant out. Fucked if I know why they didn't just pick him up, since they knew where he was. Maybe they did and just haven't gotten around to filing the paperwork. You can never tell with small town cops.
>>
>>2161749
Damn that sounds crazy.

This summer I'm doing an investment banking internship, very excited to start soon.
>>
Ye but is it mooning?
>>
File: comfyfrogs.jpg (97KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrogs.jpg
97KB, 409x409px
>tfw 8 years later still regularly get 100€ and 200€ checks in the mail from a bloke I sued for """breaking my nose"""
Don't be afraid to lie a little m8
>>
>>2161749
whatd u do to them to receive death threats? That doesnt happen for no reason
>>
>>2161957
I hate you with passion.
>>
>>2161749
I'm hoping to get more than 20k because the trust fund kiddie running my former company decided it was a better idea to stop paying his employees and hope the bad debts go away than close shop and risk disappointing his parents (protip: don't do that, trying to weasel out of your responsibilities allows everyone to sue you to hell.)

I actually had a chat with his (70+ years old) mother when she visited the office too, never seen a woman so disillusioned with her son.
>>
>>2161971
TL;DR version: I was a scab.
>>
>>2161916
You were 100% that autistic kid who was awful at the job, and now your'e a tattletale. Being bullied for being a retard your whole life led you to this, and now instead of telling teacher you're gonna tell the court they hurt your feelings.

KEK
>>
>>2161870
I laughed at this
>>
>forgot how I reacted to psychedelics and stupidly took 4-aco-DMT
>have a horrible fucking time
>realize I'll just be a depressed peice of shit the rest of my life if I don't do something else
>still working a job I fucking loathe but making surprisingly good money for no degree
>want to go back to school for finance or accounting but I'm still paying off student loans for my first two years and my current job takes up 60 - 70 hours of my week
>can't quit because no other source of income

Probably going to kill myself in five years if I'm still working here and if crypto doesn't work out tbqh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.