[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the deal /biz/, I've got $10k sitting in a bank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1475358682029.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475358682029.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
Here's the deal /biz/, I've got $10k sitting in a bank collecting dust. It's essentially my life savings, every penny that doesn't go to food or rent gets saved. I want to put it all into Cryptos, but while I've been sitting here waiting for the right opportunity to put my money in, I've seen nearly every coin soaring in price.

I want to invest, but it feels like the second I do the bubble will burst and I'll see immediate losses. On the flipside, I feel like the longer I wait, the more I'm fucking myself over. Do I just sit back and wait for the bubble to burst and invest during the huge dip, should I slowly trickle money into it over time, or what?
>>
You don't have to go balls deep into the game, 3k will suffice to get you started.

If you lose it's only 3k
>>
>>2161113
50/50
ETH/WAVES

Both are here to stay with strong development teams. Invest and don't touch for 3 years, you'll be a millionaire
>>
>>2161138
should I wait for ETH to dip? it's at an ATH right now and that makes me very cautious
>>
>>2161129
Like he said just a portion of that 10k will get your foot in the door. Go for the long game and hoard coin.
>>
don't try to time the market

even if it crashes now it will be higher in a year. and if it doesn't crash and continues to moon you're losing.
>>
>>2161113
Buy 10 ETH through coinbase. While you wait for it, research and find out if you want to hold ETH or other coins as well.

DONT put 10000 dollars into this right now.
>>
>>2161148
same here. seriously im on edge. about to drop $500 in ETH. Make a move now?
>>
>>2161148
I mean it could dip, or it could keep going up.. It's a long term investment, just buy now and don't touch them
>>
take out some, like 2k and play around with it.

you LITERALLY can't lose right now unless you're a retard
>>
>>2161113

Same thoughts over here, willing to start with about 5k.

Thinking of buying in about 3k of established coins and a % of the 2k in whatever gets shilled and looks reasonable.
>>
>>2161184
Let's say I invest in ETH today and it drops down to sub-$100 over the next week and slowly declines over the next 4 years with literally no gains because some other meme altcoin comes out. Does that make me a retard?
>>
Put $1000 in every month.
>>
Srsly Buy some MoonCoins...Its at 1 Satoshi
and it will rise, so even if you spend a small amount you could make a fucking high return...
>>
>>2161196
Diversify your coins, you fool. You got dollar signs flashing in front of your eyes and aren't thinking straight.
>>
File: img-john-c-reilly_135629425045.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
img-john-c-reilly_135629425045.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>2161113
Buy some BitBeans ya dingus.
>>
>>2161113
You're 4-5 years late. You are going to need to put your money into the next big crypto.

Just buy ETH, Waves, XRP and try holding some others. You gotta research each coin and study the trends.
>>
Very simple
Put 1k into each of these- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, GNT

Put 5k into DGB

forget about it and come back in a year with over 200k in your account.
>>
>>2161113
If you haven't traded crypto before stick to a couple hundred to play around with until you figure everything out. And if that's your only money you shouldn't invest all of it or even half, the market is way too volatile.
>>
>>2161113
But in a figure which doesn't hurt to much. See, you'll need a feeling for that marked and playing arround with a couple of hunderts may hurt when thinking about all that food or weed you could have bought for it, but it doesn't rip your soul apart. The BTC/ETH is on a high so don't put any volume into these markets now, be patient.
>>
>>2161355
>Study the trends

Most retarded advice on cryptos. It's so unstable. One minute it's 200% up another it's 20% loss. It's luck. Besides ETH and LTC. Which are both superior designed systems so it was inevitable. The stock market is luck but it's much tighter due to practical based applications. Cryptos are so spectulative, that they do not have a real worth yet. They could become not accepted anywhere tomorrow and the value would plummet or suddenly Amazon will accept cryptos and the price will sore 2000% . There is no trends in cryptos. At least not yet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.