[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on with Ethereum? According to my analysis,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ethereum triangle.png (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ethereum triangle.png
104KB, 800x600px
What the fuck is going on with Ethereum? According to my analysis, it should have increased with the rest of the altcoins, yet it's basically flattened out and even decreased a bit.
>>
>>2159337
I dont know but i want MUH GAINS NOW!!!!!!!
>>
>>2159337
You need to go back to meme triangle school, besides consolidation is good after such a strong swing up.
>>
>>2159337
dump incoming

ETH is moving to LTC because of bitstamp news. once the LTC pump settles at 100+, the coins will flow back to ETH and BTC
>>
>>2159337
You DON'T UNDERSTAND ETH.

Fucking hell, where are these newfags coming from? ETH repeats itself over and over like this literally every 3 weeks. Always.

It goes up 85% then down about 17%, hovers for a while and then goes back up again a few weeks later. Over and over and over again.

Please examine what happened when ETH hit $50 and $100 for the first times.

ETH is a simple, predictable beast, but you shitheads think it's just gonna shoot up vertically instead of following the same pattern it always has.
>>
>>2159400
to be fair, I predicted that it would go to about 185 - 205 before stabilizing, it appears to be stabilized around 170 - 180
>>
anyone have any good books on technical analysis?
>>
>>2159428

technical analysis is a meme, especially in an unregulated market like crypto
>>
>>2159400
>ETH repeats itself over and over like this literally every 3 weeks. Always.
>Always.

Until it fucking doesn't. Not saying this is the one, but if you think a bear market has never occurred on ETH or won't occur in the future, you're delusional.
>>
File: 1466124892798.jpg (109KB, 608x915px) Image search: [Google]
1466124892798.jpg
109KB, 608x915px
>>2159337
>mfw he's doing a 2-day TA on a long term coin
>mfw he doesn't know that it was pumped hard for consensus
>mfw he is just a babby

>>2159373
Yo homie LTC AND ETH are both going on Bitstamp. Though I do agree LTC is undervalued AF.

>>2159443
Doing TA with statistics is literally the opposite of a meme. I used to think it was a meme too but I read a few books on it and now I'm on board. Fundamentals still trumps TA though
>>
>>2159337
>making the classic loser mistake of thinking what goes up will keep rising

you have weak hands and i bet you'll be one of the idiots that cashes out during the crash
>>
>>2159443

most people forget or don't know that you usually need 4+ TA signals predicting the same outcome, before executing an order
>>
>>2159528
I obviously will mix FA in there too.
>>
File: 1445540997782.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1445540997782.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>2159337
>What the fuck is going on with Ethereum?
Some normies learned about Ethereum yesterday, and are waiting in recovery position to get their account validated and for their wire transfers to come
>>
File: ETHredpill4.png (1MB, 1428x3804px) Image search: [Google]
ETHredpill4.png
1MB, 1428x3804px
>shitcoin goes down
How unexpected.
>>
>>2159481
I know, I know it doesn't. This is why I don't vest too much and use stop losses.
>>
>>2159676
i remember you posting this last month when it was ~$50 and now you are posting it at $170. nice dedication to say the least
>>
>>2159714
I've seen this image posted since ETH was worth $5 last year
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.