[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUY VOX IF U GOT A BIG COX! This shit is going 5x tonight, potentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: voxy.png (58KB, 731x132px) Image search: [Google]
voxy.png
58KB, 731x132px
BUY VOX IF U GOT A BIG COX!

This shit is going 5x tonight, potentially 10x if bitcoin stops pumping.
>>
>>
>Copying this from another thread

This coin used to have a market cap of 8 million, and since it got delisted off poloniex, it’s now only 1 million. Development was taking forever and polo delisted without notice causing the price to plummet.

This is a VIRTUAL REALITY APP CREATED BY THE FUCKING FOUNDER OF CNET! The app drops tomorrow on google play store and app store.
https://twitter.com/Voxelus/status/865197396762013696

It’s literally MINECRAFT IN VIRTUAL REALITY!

You design the levels/game yourself and there are already working games ready to drop tomorrow with the release.

https://twitter.com/frogglergame/status/865957576621649920

I’m sure you know what kind of autism power is behind Minecraft, just imagine that on crack mixed in with a little VR.

The youtube channel is active and devs just started posting and promoting this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtR2XnmDs_WYaq2a7RNYNfA

There is a huge campaign on bitcointalk about to pump this coin, get in while it’s only at 1 mil. This will reach at least 3-4 mil market cap tomorrow.

Don’t miss the next 500% coin. Buy this coin now on bittrex before it gets listed to other exchanges again. If you want 10000% gains, spam this shit on autistic Minecraft videos on youtube and get little kids to buy the in game microtransactions using mommys credit card. This is a quick 500% coin, and has the potential for 2000% with the new roadmap.
>>
>>2158981
its a scam dont believe this fag
>>
>>2159253
Enjoy missing these gains.
>>
SCAM COIN, just like MNE. Even their shills fucking suck. No real data. KYS faggots.
>>
>>2159288

Check >>2158996

Follow the links. Also, check the bitcoin talk thread. Look at the volume in the lat 24hours. This is the formula for a huge pump.
>>
>>2158981
Bought in at 1900, had some at 1500 but I want more for this gain
>>
But it is actually launching tomorrow. Why are people saying it's a scam? It was at 8mil before. Maybe small dicks?
>>
>>2159303
>>2159331
Low market cap isn't good you fucking retard. It makes it incredible dangerous to buy in because the cap needs to increase 100 fold if you're going to make money, and it locks you in because no one will buy you out since there is no trade volume.

Throw your money away, go ahead lol
>>
>>2159253
What coin isn't a scam then anon?

>>2159288
Nigger MNE isn't even two weeks old and already has been added to my ether wallet, honestly both these coins are expected to do a moon shot quit being a no coined and get gains with us
>>
>>2159363
No trade volume lmao it did 400k with a 1 mil marketcap. What are you talking about you stupid nocoiner.
>>
>>2159363

But the trade volume is huge...? it's on the 2nd page of Bittrex
>>
VOX, SLR AND REP are pumping tonight.
>>
so get in early
>>
>>2159363
The volume is over 200 BTC the highest level in over a year, quit pulling FUD out of your ass and actually look into it before it 10xs and your stuck thinking about how much you want to kill yourself next week
>>
Get in before 2000sats guys. We early.
>>
Well I'm in
>8000 VOX reporting
>>
100k vox here, putting my money where my mouth is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.