[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if mega whales intentionally crash bitcoin and trigger mass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: kill.jpg (90KB, 636x458px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
90KB, 636x458px
What if mega whales intentionally crash bitcoin and trigger mass panic selling of all coins? They would get max profits now and then could buy back when the price is under 1k. They do it with shitcoins all the time. Why wouldn't they go for the whole enchilada?
>>
They don't want to destroy us NEETs who panic sell dips everytime.
>>
>>2154212
Many literally did that just this weekend
Discount DGB, ETH, and XRP from the weak handed cucks. Kek

Gonna feel bad for nocoiners and weakhands this week
>>
File: C2tHqfsWEAEiVnc.jpg (20KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
C2tHqfsWEAEiVnc.jpg
20KB, 600x300px
That would never happen.
>>
>>2154250
Why would they care about us? This whole thing is like a jew's wet dream. It would be in their best interest take max profits now, crash the whole thing and buy it back at 50% off.
>>
File: 1442027286534.gif (734KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1442027286534.gif
734KB, 460x345px
Every day I pray that they do. I need more BTC.
>>
I just watched this video on another thread and it freaked me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9cykAinf8
>>
>selling
>ever

LMAO
>>
File: bollenmania.jpg (666KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
bollenmania.jpg
666KB, 1600x1068px
I feel like it's inevitable. Only a matter of when. The majority of people that buy these coins don't even know what the hell they are for or even what a blockchain is. They just keep buying them because of the hype and other people buying them. Everything is built up on speculation and none of these coins have any real world uses as of now except for bitcoin. It's tulip mania all over again.
>>
>>2154357
tulips have no utility. crypto changes the rules of the entire world economy.
>>
None of these coins serve a real purpose other than for conducting illegal activities or for pyramid schemes like we see in the alt coin market. Why do you need a digital currency when you can already transfer fiat digitally?
>>
>>2154319
Easy to say but if you have your life savings invested maybe people will sell before losing 60% of it.
>>
>>2154497
Decentralization, deflation, speed, etc.. either you have Stockholm syndrome or you genuinely enjoy being cycled by the banks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.