[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time on /biz/ since this board was created. This place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 99f359_6003306.jpg (293KB, 1200x1114px) Image search: [Google]
99f359_6003306.jpg
293KB, 1200x1114px
First time on /biz/ since this board was created. This place honestly seems like some bizarre ancap fantasy land where every warlord has their own currency. Also when did the "suck a million dicks" plan go out of style?

Anyway I'm think of dropping 1000 into something like bitcoin or ETH. Problem is ill be in basic training all summer so idk if I should even bother with it. Can I leave 1k in ETH until September and be fine? I'm not in it for a quick gain as it is but from what I gather it's somewhat safe longterm
>>
BTC is ultra-safe, ETH is fairly safe and will probably have some gains.
>>
WHO THE FUKC IS SENDING ALL THESE NEWFAGS HERE
>>
>>2153141
I'm from /b/ faggot nigger! Trololol u lost the game xD
>>
>>2153116
BTC is extremely safe, but ETH will potentially grow more short-term

I'd feel safe dropping 1k in BTC and leaving it for an arbitrary amount of time, be it 1 year or 10 years

I'd say go BTC since it's safer than ETH but you might not gain as much.
>>
>>2153116
>>2153141
id really like to know where the newfags are coming from aswell, i like the old /biz/ the one that was slower and not overwhelmed with crypto retards. there is no more conversations now besides to da moon and huurr durr no coiners on suicide watch

this is getting out of control, what the fuck is going on in this shit hole
>>
>>2153578
>what the fuck is going on in this shit hole

Welcome to what universally happens when a board gains popularity
>>
>>2153578
You should have helped to keep the serious traders thread alive. but no retards had to create a ton of new shitty threads
>>
>>2153654
>>2153618
what can we do, shouldn't there be a limit to how many crypto threads there are, or maybe they should just have a crypto board.

I mean most of the coins are retarded as fuck and everyone knows the only crypto worth holding is ETH and BTC all the other shit coin threads need to be contained to one thread, the shitcoin general thread
>>
>>2153116
the altcoins are good and safe. all of them.

btc is due to be exposed any day now and will totally crash hard.

welcome to /biz/
>>
Because you haven't magically left 4chan? If you didn't want things to be the same meme shit, you shouldn't keep browsing here. The more popular it gets, the more samey it becomes.
>>
>>2153116
>First time on biz but he knows the million dicks meme.

Go. Just go
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.