[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I really just join this cult and go all in on this garbage,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: dgb_splash.jpg (37KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
dgb_splash.jpg
37KB, 480x320px
Should I really just join this cult and go all in on this garbage, even knowing full well it's just a flavor of the month and I'll probably be left bagholding and in a month's time, I'll be making a thread about how I got scammed and the only replies that I get will be people there to laugh at me saying "hah you actually thought that minecraft shit would bring the value of this coin up?", "lmao get rekt retard", "yeah keep holding you might get your money back... one day", and "this was a joke this dumb coin was inactive for 3 years and they pumped it, took you money and ran, good one falling for the scam tard". And I'll be a laughingstock for falling for it.
>>
>>2152296
with that attitude dont jump in.
you sound like a pump and dumper just looking to blame your "buy high sell low" tactics on others.
this is a hodlout coin and requires patience
>>
>>2152296
You don't need brilliant business acumen to see why this coin is amazing, but it helps.

If you can't see why this coin is amazing with ALL THE EVIDENCE posted DAILY on this board then we can't help you. Stay poor faggot.
>>
There's gonna be at least one more pump coming up and if you're willing to hold longer term it'll hit 10-25 cents at some point so either way you might as well.
>>
>>2152378
>buy high sell low
Who said I did this? I'm still holding on to a fucking pennystock that /biz/ shilled in the same way from 2 years ago. I put $50 into it. That $50 is now worth 0.0149 because I held it instead of selling.
I'm still holding my CHMA, down 85.25%. Luckily I only bought 2 shares.
Still holding on to PoSW, one could argue that might bounce back, for a little while, but not in a reasonable timeframe at least.

I'm just sick of bagholding and then getting laughed down the line.
And then everyone who was supposedly with me and bought it too, says they sold out when they had the chance or they've all mysteriously disappeared.
>>
>>2152296
wasn't every coin consolidated for like 3-5 years? I took DGB while it was at 200 sats and I'm still holding cause of the potential just research it a little bit and decide but a gaming crypto is one of a kind

>inb4 minecraft thing was never real hurrdurrr

obviously cause DGB released that first and put it on their site so???? They have plans they have a future road map that right there is enough to convince me a few hundred that doesn't hurt me financiall y

I don't give a fuck what you tell me I believe in this gem people will always shit talk a coin cause they either sold early and lost gains or never jumped on the rocket. that's a fact..

You just have to be strong handed and understand it's all a gamble so don't drop everything you have onto it and diversify bud
>>
>muh minecraft

this coin has a lot more going for it than that but trust your gut op.
>>
File: perspective.png (125KB, 1183x1285px) Image search: [Google]
perspective.png
125KB, 1183x1285px
>>2152296
Coins pump and dump all the time.

But once in a while, a coin climbs to top volume in the exchanges, maintains steady support, and is actually held onto for weeks by the people who buy it.

When it happens we see a timeline of a couple of months, starting with a big boom and a price increase, and alternating periods of downturn, stagnation, then a price increase, repeat, then finally rocketing to the moon.

This is THE NEXT COIN to do that. Just like PIVX did over about two months. Just like Ripple did over about two months.

You saw the inital buy and pump. Then stagnation, a dip here, but many people are still holding their DGB.

The next time the volume spikes it will raise to a new high, until eventually the dollar pump and new support comes. It's gonna shoot past a dollar in june then finally hover around a dollar
>>
>>2152456
Did you do your research into the coin before investing?
Were you given a reason why the coin was going to succeed before jumping in?
Did you see any news surrounding why there might be a moon mission on this coin?

If not then learn from this. Shilling is just the beginning of awareness. You are going to fail, you are going to get laughed at, its natural to fuck up a few times.
I fucked up hard too when i started and went from 0.5 BTC to 0.2 BTC. I learned and adapted and it may not be much but I'm on 1.3 BTC and I started less than a month ago
>>
>>2152456

Cares about 50$ in crypto.

Gee dude, you could have used that money to buy a shit a tier wine bottle or something
>>
>>2152545
Not to mention the devs' eventual price target is $1-10, to facilitate microtransactions and video game related purchases. This coin just makes sense. And a lot of people believe it because a lot of people have bought and held it, the volume has been astronomical and steady, and after the BTC/ETH confusion of today everyone put their money BACK into DGB if they dumped it to shore up in case of an altcoin crash.

Stop looking for the pump of the day. Invest in something with a realistic target, dedicated team, and investors that actually HOLD the investment to show their faith in the project (and that means your money doesnt get pissed away in an instant once it climbs)
>>
>>2152567
That wasn't the point at all, the dollar amount doesn't matter. How can you completely miss the forest for the trees? The point is the value dropped 99.99999999999% while I held.
>>
>>2152418
>If you can't see why this coin is amazing with ALL THE EVIDENCE posted DAILY on this board then we can't help you. Stay poor faggot.

This is code for: This coin is doomed.
>>
>>2152545
$8 billion market cap by june?
>>
>>2152587
stay poor or learn to do your own research pajeet shill
>>
>>2152587
>poor faggot detected
>>
>>2152587

t. 0.00000000 DGB
>>
itt. weak hands that sold get concerned for iron hands.
>>
File: dankAFmemes.jpg (101KB, 735x500px) Image search: [Google]
dankAFmemes.jpg
101KB, 735x500px
>>
File: nomyr.png (24KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
nomyr.png
24KB, 182x182px
>>2152296
DGB is the one true coin. It's the original multi-algo (launched in January 2014) and has no premine, lots of partnerships with big gaming companies.

Be careful of Myriad some shills have been pumping on /biz/ lately. It's a scam.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.