[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ripple, DigiByte, and ReddCoin shills not welcomed. Thes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1495340175656.jpg (73KB, 1217x252px) Image search: [Google]
1495340175656.jpg
73KB, 1217x252px
>Ripple, DigiByte, and ReddCoin shills not welcomed. These coins are a meme at this time and have been shilled to their potential.

This is thread is to talk about coins with winning potential.

First off is BitBay http://bitbay.market/ The creators are planning to tie it to USD to help end the volatility and stabilize the price making this really attractive when the normies come piling in when their "expert crypto advisors" recommends it for this same reason.

Next is WhiteCoin. This coin quietly entered live exchanges and only has a market cap less than $700,000. With the current selling of bitcoins and ETH any decent investors knows that the alt coins will be receiving attention soon. This makes WhiteCoin a perfect opportunity. Take a screenshot of this so when people are making threads about "securing the existence of our coins" you will now that you where too late.

Or

If you are just a normie fag that is still early but doesn't have any idea what to buy look at buying ETH for the long term. Just buy .5 ETH and don't look at it every 5minuties and you will not regret it latter.
>>
Reddcoin looks good.
>>
What does white coin do? What is it used for? Nothing? Oh ok. Bye.
>>
> Implying I don't own every single goddamn one of every crypto that anyone is talking about frequently

Of course I have a huge stack of XRP, BAY, and RDD. Digibyte is shit though i'll give you that. If they drop any kind of product anytime soon though it will continue mooning.
>>
SLR and MUSIC both look good due to their presentations tomorrow. You can shoot for the moon or you can get out with a 20% gain or so before the presentation due to FOMO running the price up.
>>
>>2151939
>have RDD and BAY
>DGB is shit

lmao, are you retarded?
>>
>>2151934
It has a sub $1 million marketcap. It could be called dumpcoin and it would still get pumped.
>>
>>2151958
BAY is one of the more reliable coins.
>>
>>2151958

Have fun with your broken gaming wallet. Trust me, I had DGB and sold so I missed the pump and I am bitter but I can't say it's as hot a pick as everyone is saying. Just my opinion though, you think RDD and BAY are shit and we disagree, that's fine. We will both see mad gains but i'm not touching it.
>>
Any coin that gets tied to USD gets a huge boost, so BitBay might be legit. idk about whitecoin though
>>
>>2151995
>I missed the pump and I am bitter

weak handed faggot with limp dick should shut the fuck up
>>
>>2151995
I know the feeling. once burned I never touch a coin again. even when it's a better one
>>
File: 1494644046109.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494644046109.png
10KB, 256x256px
hey hey hey. you're forgetting a coin
>>
>>2152035

Sorry man, when I watched the latest Youtube interview and the dev stated explicitly that the gaming platform would be put on the backburner (and that multiple games mentioned would be unable to be implemented at any point in the future and have been completely written off, WoW and CS:GO), the Reddit was full of gamers complaining about a broken wallet and bad customer support, the dev stated in an older interview he would do updates once a week (and never ever did that ever, so he completely lied about something simple), I decided to pull out.

Again, i'm happy you're making gains, but I think I made a very reasonable choice. Digusign is a great concept but until they flesh it out I can't bank on it happening.
>>
>>2151934

Think about this way. The potential of BlackCoin and WhiteCoin combining in a manner similar to a stock merger. BlackCoin is already close to a $20million market cap. If the creators of Black and White coins are smart they can offer say black coins for businesses and white coins for the average consumer. Each coin will have attached benefits that make sense depending on the user.

>>2151958

Anyone with half a brain can look at the previous threads and see how much DGB and RDD has been shilled. DGB even has its own avatar girl and RDD has at least 6 shill threads at the moment.
>>
>>2152108
You can't reason with a cult man.
Once they're sucked in everything except $1 and HODL is filtered in their gaze.
>>
>>2152123
>BlackCoin and WhiteCoin merging
Blacked.jpg
>>
>>2151723
Musicoin

>new EEA member
>offers something unique
>has competitors, but none of them are far along in development either
>high chance of being adopted by platforms of other EEA members, like Microsoft

And, if you're only interested in short term profit:
>Musicoin devs announcing something tomorrow
>only 50 btc between where it currently sits (1200 sats) and 2000 sats
>>
>>2152140
kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.