[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me locations where I can turn my Bitcoin into cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: bitcoin.jpg (942KB, 3325x2200px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
942KB, 3325x2200px
Tell me locations where I can turn my Bitcoin into cash or a product/service.
>>
>>2146253
You send it to me and I send you back cash. Ready?
>>
>>2146270
So you can't name a single legitimate location.
>>
>>2146253
Kek
>>
File: worried.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
Can nobody answer the OP? This seems to be quite an important question. And a big red flag for a currency.
>>
>>2146287
steampowered.com

now get the fuck out
>>
Providentmetals.com
>>
You can buy a bunch of things with bitcoins, like a lamborgini if you wanted to even.
"produc/service" can mean literally a million different things, you have to be more specific.
And yeah, bitcoin is accepted at a bunch of places already.

Turn it into cash through one of the big exchanges, they can send it to your bank (Kraken for example)
Or localbitcoins, you trade with regular people like craig's list
>>
Link bank to exchange

Deposit btc to exchange

Convert btc to Usd

Withdraw usd from exchange to bank account

Withdraw cash from bank account atm

>the city of nocoiners
>>
>>2146368
Buy gold with Bitcoin, sell it to your local coin shop for cash, and pay no taxes. Too easy!
>>
Nowhere
>>
>>2146342

We can see the ID that shows you are OP, kys
>>
>>2146287

Mate there are dozens of websites showing shops and businesses in your area that accepts bitcoin.

The days of claiming it's a scam and no one will buy into it are long gone.
>>
>>2146407
kek

but I'm actually a good guy and BTC supporter. Just a bit worried why this is taking years and years for acceptance.
>>
>>2146368
this. bought silver from them.
>>
File: 1488946359542.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488946359542.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>2146253
You can cash out on Coinbase. There are plenty of sites to buy credit cards with. You can go on LittleBiggy to buy drugs. You can go on Newegg and Tiger Direct for electronics. Expedia if you want to book hotels/travel/etc.

Just look around. Everything you want is out there. My advice is never send out BTC to do anything illegal (obv) from any site you have submitted personal info to such as Coinbase.
>>
At least in Austria, takeaway.com takes Bitcoins.
>>
>>2146394

Yeah. Shipping gold is very cunning and subtle. Customs will never trace it. Also those amounts...
>>
>>2146253
you can't. bitcoin is a meme and anyone who told you they cashed out is lying
>>
>>2146418
>There are plenty of sites to buy credit cards with.
I meant GIFT cards. Hue.
>>
>>2146414
it's accepted in so many places already,
shut the fuck up.
The only really big thing missing is amazon accepting bitcoins, and that's it
but your corner supermarket won't accept bitcoins yet, because transaction times are too big (or fee too high)
>>
>>2146253
1. Jmbullion.com, as well as several other furnishers of precious metal bullion.

2. Lots of web services providers. I pay for my VPN service in bitcoin

3. Thelonious monkfish, a sushi restaurant in Cambridge, MA.

That's all I got but I'm sure you could find more.
>>
>>2146433

This. In the UK even entirely mainstream high street shops like CEX are accepting them. They're still a niche payment method but it's getting there
>>
>>2146428
Customs just another reason to love in the US of A. What are you? A Eurofag? Well you should know that Euro customs doesn't tax 999 fine gold.
>>
File: 1487470053445.webm (569KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487470053445.webm
569KB, 1280x720px
>>2146368
>price of silver is $17.20
>monster box of american silver eagles is $10,000 average
>500*17.20 = $8600
>gold and silver cucks are willing to pay 16.2% more than the spot price which is almost $1400 more than what the monster box is worth
Wut. I can't wait for these fags to get burnt. It'd be cool to have a monster box to give to my kids when I die, but fuck paying 16% more than what its worth to essentially never see those returns unless a happening occurs.
>>
>>2146486
>Not buying ingots at a tiny amount over spot

You pay a lot extra for coins because of the collectibility. Bullion ingots are still pretty reasonable. Also, anyone who puts more than 5-10% of their investment money into precious metals is retarded and should kys.
>>
>>2146524
You mean khs
>>
>>2146524
I would agree with you but I have a 100k portfolio so I've actually been considering it. I'm not a doomsday guy, but I feel like we are overdue for a recession, plus it is uncertain how crypto will perform in a recession. I'll look at ingots though over time. Maybe I can go local and find some cheaper.
>>
>>2146444
>Thelonious monkfish, a sushi restaurant in Cambridge, MA.
Haha no fucking way, I live in Boston and will have to try that
>>
>>2146567
people are thinking about cashing out now, I will wait until the next wave.
And after this wave, when things stabilise again, I will try to buy as much as I can to be ready for the next wave.
Seriously, this has happened so much before already.
Like 4 or 5 times.
It will happen again and again
I'm a holder, even when I cash out, I won't cash out more than 10% until I recover that 10% in value
>>
>>2146342
Are you retarded? This board has id's. Also

>Coinbase
>Newegg
>Steam
>Bitcoin ATM

c'mon retard. Just google.
>>
>>2146429
Are you stupid? I just took out $1200 like two days ago. Do you even own bitcoins? You can even get a credit card attached to your wallet that just pays for things with btc. If you want to shit on crypto at least don't lie.
>>
>>2146253
>>2146342
Coinbase can have the money sent directly to your bank account. You stupid ass nocoiners need to shut the fuck up with this "you can't really cash out" meme, I've done it tons of times, click withdraw and bam next day coinbase account was empty and all my funds were in my bank account.
>>
File: europe2.jpg (3MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
europe2.jpg
3MB, 2500x2500px
Hard mode: Locations in Europe
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.