[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there some sort of trading cryptocurrencies for noobs thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: money3.jpg (220KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
money3.jpg
220KB, 1200x798px
is there some sort of trading cryptocurrencies for noobs thing? please i see people talk about making 50k or 100k and it seems unreal
>>
>>2145048
please be aware its pretty uncommon for someone here to make that much but it does happen. mostly due to luck, dont be mislead. if you trade these shitcoins you better know what youre doing otherwise youll be losing money
>>
>>2145305
yes, that's why im trying to find out where to start. i dont want to daytrade
>>
Buy into ICOs that have any potential and you'll typically make 10x or more in one year.

t. 12,000 USD into ETH ICO, have over 750x, buying BAT ICO
>>
>>2145048
/biz/
>>
>>2145438
imo the simple answer then is to just read about cryptos/blockchain in general, decide whether you think it has a future or how far into the bubble we are now and just invest in the more stable ones, which at the moment seem to be BTC obviously, as well as ETH and possibly something like XRP or XEM but the whole board is pretty much here to disagree about that
Most people here are newfags so there's plenty of noob help things here, just be careful of scamcoins and recognise that although shilling can often be helpful and give you gains, it is still shilling. You're almost certainly not going to be making $50k-$100k if you do decide to give this a go
>>
>>2145480
can you speak in laymans terms
>>
You need money to make money. Get >50k with wage cucking, invest 5% into as many promising low cost coins as possible, wait 12- 24 months, have IRON hands, never sell before minimum 10x gains. You need patience and a bit of luck. It usually doesn't happen over night.
>>
>>2145525
Open up your internet browser.

See the words near the top of the screen? The ones inside a white bar? Click on those.
Now see the device in front of you with letters on it? Not the screen, but below that. See it?

I want you to press the buttons that have the following letters on them. Ready? Press the letters "google" then a "." and then "com". Now press the button that says "Enter" on it. Good.

Now we're going to do the same thing again. Ready? Type the letters "Investopedia ICO" into it and press "Enter." Now you probably see some new words on your screen. Each set of words you see on yours screen is grouped together. See that? And they each have a blue header. Click the first blue header you see.

Good.

Now read you fucking retard.
>>
buy 500 DGB coins, wait 2yrs.

congrats they're worth 1k now
>>
>>2145480
t. noob here... Is the BAT ICO in 9 days as the site suggests? Dont know what the fuck im doing
>>
>>2145480
any idea of what satoshi BAT will start at? will $500 be enough to make serious gains out of this coin? just had a quick read up. looks promising especially knowing it's from the creators of javascript and Mozilla
>>
whats wrong with coinbase as a wallet? other things seem complicated
>>
File: 1483462703988.jpg (139KB, 694x461px) Image search: [Google]
1483462703988.jpg
139KB, 694x461px
>>2145634
>5 bucks becoming 1K

500 at best. $1 USD is the best case scenario projection for DGB right now, but $1.50? Seems like mooning that far would be too much.

I'm actually just starting and going to put $150 into DGB when my sat transfer is complete on coinbase, pray it hits $1 to get that sweet sweet $15,000 ROI.

Pray for me /biz/, I'm living off ramen this month for this.
>>
>>2145616
It always amazes me how people need to be led by the fucking nose. Pathetic. Is this how normies fucking "invest"?
>>
>>2145870
dont forget the fact that all these coins are to decentralize and to end slavery not just to make you the next hand rubber goldstein
>>
>>2146021
>tfw you make loads of money off of crypto without actually believing in their cause at all
I think people who believe cryptocurrencies will actually replace fiat currencies some day are retarded.
>>
>>2146067
you dont know the facts then....fiat is ded its a bubble in a bubble in a bubble
>>
>>2146179
Delusional. I'll bet you'd short the S&P500 as well.

Gotta prepare for the apocalypse.
Hey have you seen Mad Max lately?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.