[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found this for MUSICOIN. MUSIC TO MY EARS. This was 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.jpg (56KB, 984x406px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
56KB, 984x406px
I just found this for MUSICOIN. MUSIC TO MY EARS.
This was 4 days ago, GET ON THIS MOON IMMEDIATELY. How the fuck isn't the price higher for this coin

MOON MISSION
>>
Not sure if real but I read a rumour that Google music was gonna use this tech to handle their royalties to artists?
>>
File: musicoin.png (14KB, 576x293px)
musicoin.png
14KB, 576x293px
fuck, lol. i was gonna post this, the transfer of eth just took forever to get to bittrex. but yes, that's real.
>>
>>2142848

Moon mission boys.

/biz/ has made me money before and looks like we're going to do it again
>>
>>2142765
>>2142848
is this 4 real? should i be going all in?
>>
OMG I am gonna be a rich fuck! Put in 1btc. Cya later!
>>
>>2143466
>>2143477
>>2143466

Welcome aboard, next destination, THE MOON
>>
where to buy lads?
>>
>>2143496

Bittrex brother, bittrex
>>
>>2143466
>>2143486
i fucking did it. this better be good
>>
You guys are just fucking shilling again, there is no proper announcement. There are no buy ins except for a few whales, waiting for it to pump so they can dump again.
>>
File: Pajeet_shill.jpg (770KB, 2754x4604px) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet_shill.jpg
770KB, 2754x4604px
>bagholding for a napster knockoff

best start selling off this shit at the peak.
>>
>>2143466
ALL IN BOYS
>>
File: weak hands.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
weak hands.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>>2143586

well, the screenshot in >>2142848 is real, "@im" is the developer, Isaac Mao: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Mao

That much you can verify yourself by just visiting the slack. Maybe THEY'RE shilling it, but the stuff posted on /biz/ has been real so far maybe with the exception of >>2142818

But otherwise this is looking like a safe buy.
>>
>>2143600
you missed out on Burst, XBY, dgb and rdd and vrx too, didn't you?
>>
new coin with committed devs, did some research on their slack and bitcointalk
>>
>>2143714
They actually seem to have some IRL shit going down, in contrast to all the shitocins.
>>
>Real working platform

This coin is going to make me fucking rich
>>
this thing is a fucking pipe dream if i've ever seen one

get out early
>>
>>2144513
Why do you think that?
>>
>>2144513
fucking shills. This coin has a fully functional platform and experienced devs. It's fundamentally more sound than 95% of the market AT LEAST.
>>
>>2144516
>>2144543

i have no weight to put behind these arguments, but for this platform to grow anywhere worthwhile it'd have to grow to mass adoption, right? because on their website they state the idea is 1 $music = 1 stream, so that's either gonna have to be ridiculously expensive if noone is using it, which would happen if noone was using it, or cheap if everyone suddenly hopped on the bandwagon

so basically musicoin has to compete with giants like spotify or youtube to reach any kind of real value

and then there's the issue of labels, which from what i gather is what this thing is trying to fight? yeah so labels are the bits of the process that actually drive audiences to the music, artists have no fucking clue whatsoever how to market themselves and do a really fucking shitty job of it

maybe if they could get some billboard top performers in on it but i really don't see that happening

i'm just spitballing here though, having read like 1/3 they have on their site and scrolled their twitter a bit

if you've got anything to fuck my shit up then go right ahead i might buy in myself
>>
Volume just went into the coin.

I'd get on this now, really.
>>
>>2144516
>>2144543
>>2144578

as an afterthought though, none of that is strictly applicable at all if you just ride the pump lol, none of this shit is rational anymore with shit like rdd and bcn and doge mooning suddenly
>>
>>2144591
Too late? Seems like the rocket's already launched.
>>
>>2144578
it's best not to use logic this deep anon. Just let people invest and learn their lessons.
>>
>>2144921
Just starting out.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (47KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
47KB, 536x536px
>10 posts and nobody asked for a source

Newcomers, these are the schemes you need to learn to avoid. Over.
>>
>>2144965
What dip should I be looking for to throw 100 shekels into this bitch?
>>
Im balls deep for this. MOON MISSION LETS GO
>>
>>2144971
Just check out their twitter. It's real
>>
>>2144959
i suppose. guess i'll just buy the dip and get into the spirit of them all

THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY FAIL BUY THE DIP BUY BUY BUY
>>
5k sats in 8 hours
>>
https://entethalliance.org/members/

MUSIC COIN NOW PART OF ETHEREUM LETS GO
>>
File: 1495469348629.png (273KB, 828x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1495469348629.png
273KB, 828x1057px
>>
>>2142765
what exchange yall using to buy Musiccoin? I don't see it on Coinbase
>>
>>2147271
Bittrex
>>
File: Golem-Network-Ethereum.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Golem-Network-Ethereum.png
9KB, 640x480px
Golem is gearing up for an explosion. Just look at the charts.
>>
ITS GOING HOP IN GUYS
>>
verge and rdd are mooning again just like yesterday at 21:00. hop in on that one too and later this evening buy the eth dip
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.