[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a bubble or is this price discovery? I feel like it should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 23452345345.png (30KB, 1232x508px) Image search: [Google]
23452345345.png
30KB, 1232x508px
Is this a bubble or is this price discovery? I feel like it should have crashed by now.
>>
>>2140776
If the rumors are true and there's an agreement to move ahead with segwit, it's not crashing.
>>
B U Y T H E B E A N
>>
>>2140776
This is the start of the bubble. Around $2500 you'll get retail normie fomo as it'll be on all business news about how well it's preforming this year. They'll say they expect 100% return this year or something.

Then you'll get 100s of millions getting in via coinbase and it'll push to $5k, will people sell or will that create even more fomo from joe blow investors? If so that'll push it to $10k
>>
Bubble.

This price should have happened around the halving.

>tfw have 2 BTC somewhere but don't remember where.

I tried to buy drugs online, then chickened out at the last minute. They were 100ish at the time.

No idea where they are.

I made out with a whopping 89 dollars with what I had from LSK trading last year. Made more in penny stocks on Thursday.
>>
>>2140819
>This is the start of the bubble
That's what it feels like. There is resistance going down. Fuck Every day I ask myself why i didn't try harder to get more several years ago. But I guess every feels that way.
>>
>>2140819
This shit is about to crash hard.

I shorted the fuck out of it. Expect it to ride about 600 for 3/4 of a year.
>>
This isn't crashing anytime soon and even then it won't hit where it is now
>>
File: HbsDrJS.jpg (139KB, 900x1600px)
HbsDrJS.jpg
139KB, 900x1600px
>>2140926
My intuition tells me this post is 100% wrong.
>>
>>2141010
My intuition says to short until 700, buy then sell around 1100 and watch.

If you're in it for the long game, that's cool. I just sold mine that I got for 400-something last May.
>>
>>2140926
please post a picture of yourself so i have a face to go along with this retarded claim and can screencap and repost forever while laughing to the bank.

Btw if it crashes, support is at around 1310USD; thats where I'm looking to buy
>>
>>2141086
>>
>>2141086

My friend, only way you are seeing Btc at 1300 again is with a time machine
>>
>>2141153
literally the face of missing out, sadness in the eyes
good luck though, maybe you'll prove us all dumb
>>
It's a bubble. Bitcoin's real value is zero. In real economics as explained by marx, only things created with labor has real value.
>>
>>2141240
>Bitcoin's real value is zero
>marx
>>
>>2141255
Marxian economics have yet to be debunked. Bitcon is simply the final stage of late capitalism.
>>
>>2141275
How does BTC represent capitalism? Because of the miners?
>>
>>2141240
shut up you commie fag
>>
>>2141240
>implying human labor has to be used
>robot labor can't be used
>or cpu cycles
>>
>>2141240
>>2141275
You're the first to the gulags
>>
>>2140776
>I feel like it should have crashed by now.
Same. Really curious how the next few months are going to play out.
>>
>>2140776
It's only going to crash whenever I buy in.
>>
>>2141221
it's literally the face of idgaf.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.