[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am now a proud owner of 0.02 WAVES i'm ready to get into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486768772920.jpg (79KB, 744x746px) Image search: [Google]
1486768772920.jpg
79KB, 744x746px
i am now a proud owner of 0.02 WAVES

i'm ready to get into this coin shit boys, what should i invest this 90 cents in to get the fastest return possible
>>
You are going to loose all of it. Its 90cents...Get some more free waves using the faucet for now. But its probably better for you to think about INVESTING some money. Maybe wait til after the crash to buy btc though
>>
>>2137190
>after the crash

Still waiting for that since feb, huh?
>>
>>2137190
are you joking or is there a way to get free waves?
>>
>>2137206
http://wavesplatformfaucet.com/

There are others too. its not much but you can pretend it will get you rich
>>
>>2136994
WAVES isn't a shit coin. It's a very solid long.
>>
>>2137218
I entered my address but I don't see a submit/claim button to start the process.
>>
>>2137279
turn off adblock
>>
>>2137218
how do i know if it worked?
>>
>>2137949
Copy you your waves address (in the waves liteclient wallet it is near the top of the screen)

Go to a faucet webpage, paste your address and hit enter. Click the captcha "I am not a robot" and solve the puzzle. Select "free token" if you want a random token also.

Click the big "Get my Waves" icon underneath.
Look at your waves liteclient wallet and youll see the reward being sent. It is on the first tab of the client. This empty spot will populate as you get more tokens.

Sorry about all the detail, I'm just explaining the whole thing in case others stumble across this.
>>
Wetaketokes.com is also a faucet, it gives a different coin to your wallet. The full explaination is on cannabisrevolution.us but mainly you can sell tokes on the bittrex exchange for now, but they have value as well. Might as well add that to your list of faucets too.
>>
There's also wavesdrop, there's a list on wavesdrop linking to a few others but I've never used them.

Get Waves and tokens on faucets powered by the Wavesdrop engine:
wavesdrop.com The first Waves and Tokens faucet in history
Freewav.es More free Waves and 100% exclusive tokens
Fortunetoken Earn up to 5 tokens every claim
NEW! Fountain Perpetua A node distributes its generated Waves and assets to the community
NEW! The Dump Someone's garbage is someone else's treasure.

I'm trying these out and trying to see what free tokens I can get. Some might be garbage, others are worth a little bit, you have to do a bit of searching to see.
I use wavesdrop and wetaketokes, but you might find others along the line.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.