[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy shitcoin no one cares about >Wait a day or two for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pep.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>Buy shitcoin no one cares about
>Wait a day or two for its price to fluctuate a small amount, 1 or 2% either way
>"Secret tip, this thing is going to the moon /biz/!"
>Put your coins up for sale 20~30% above market price
>Watch everyone fall over themselves buying up stock, price goes up, they buy more
>"ItsHappening.jpg"
>Only one whale we have to buy out and then TO THE MOOOON
>???
>PROFIT
>TFW the 'whale' was you and everyone bought your overpriced shitcoins
>Immediately go buy another shitcoin no one is looking at
>Rinse and repeat

I'll give you one simple tip bros.

The more people that are shilling a coin, the less you want to buy it. By the time everyone is screaming "BUY!" you already missed the boat. Stay away.

Go buy stuff no one is talking about and have good sounding ideas.
>>
>>2136335
you spelled buy eth wrong
>>
no ones talking about mooncoin I'm getting ready for this shit kek
>>
>The more people that are shilling a coin, the less you want to buy it. By the time everyone is screaming "BUY!" you already missed the boat.
This would be true if not for the reverberating pump from people still wanting to buy the coin and the bagholders who got dumped on now shilling it themselves to avoid a loss.
see RDD, XVG, more that I can't think about now
>>
>>2138520

HUSH, mooncoin is vaporware.
>>
>>2136335
I think I know who you are...
>>
>>2140771
SEC it kek
>>
>>2136335
This isn't true though, ETH was shilled here hardcore last year
>>
>>2140816
Discord?
>>
Bagholder here

What does it mean when a price hovers at one number as though it's being manipulated to stay there?. For example a coin that fluctuates between 198 and 202, does that mean a pump is imminent?
>>
>>2136335

But that didn't happen with RDD or DGB. In fact, when RDD was first being shilled it was only 5 sat. Although I'm pretty sure that was started by a small group of guppy whales to kike anons into buying at 20 and then dumping. Then some really big whales came along and blew them the fuck out and got us to where we are now. kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.