[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are bytecoin and digibyte different from bitcoin? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485275236378.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485275236378.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
How are bytecoin and digibyte different from bitcoin?

Are they just useless clones?
>>
>>2136103
pretty much, cryptos are just a way to move fiat, and /biz thinks they are "investors" while it will only take 1 hour to crash all crypto.
>>
>>2136125
I think it would be smart to at least take out what you had invested initially...that way when the bubble pops (and its only a matter of time it does) you dont lose your fucking shirt and go on suicide watch.
>>
File: DGB-info.png (506KB, 1920x3482px) Image search: [Google]
DGB-info.png
506KB, 1920x3482px
>>2136103
Digibyte is a faster (really fast), more secre, and easier mineable currency than bitcoin
>>
>>2136103
I haven't a clue what bytecoin is but Digibyte has something happening with it. Look at the world around you.
>>
Thats an excellent question. It's the only thing that has kept me from investing my sheckles into DGB at this point. I just don't see the overall goal in the longrun....

It doesnt have much going for it, and assuming it will reach a dollar assumes that the interest in Bitcoin-Related technologies will even be worth anything once other technologies that are better come into play.

Video games? Cool.... Why is that not possible on the Ethereum?

Speed? Neat.... Why is that not possible with Ethereum?

I may be a misinformed faggot, but with all of the companies backing the Ethereum Alliance, Bitcoin suffering through its dying wails, and Consensys seemingly being formed BY members of the Ethereum alliance, I just dont get it.
>>
>>2136147
Easy mining isn't a positive since if it got successful it would become hard to mine just like bitcoin
>>
>>2136147
It's also teaming up with microsoft and steam!
>>
>>2136168
Wouldnt be so sure. Digibytes is still being developed and worked on to this day. It will definitely slow down, but i think the developers will try all they can to maintain that feature.

That, or just forget teh mining and work on improving the coin more

>>2136170
ignore the lying shill
>>
In my honest opinion, unless /Bizrael/ is able to pump it themselves to a dollar, the widespread adoption seems like a longshot, if only because it could come out tomorrow that, intrinsically, the value of Bitcoin is only as much as the uses it had. Once those uses become archaic and the transfer speed is so ridiculous when compared to (Insert Name Here), there is no real reason for a crypto to simply be worth Fiat because it is crypto.

Now, crypto as a service?

Thats where I'd put my money, but again, im a limited-coin faggot who may be wrong, and don't know a single damn thing about anything.
>>
>>2136147
its only faster because nobody actually uses it for transactions so there is no network load. Not because tech is better
>>
File: gg.jpg (64KB, 376x640px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
64KB, 376x640px
>>2136141
Get ready for the digital crypto bubble...just like we had back in the 90s with the other "internet bubble" I can't wait!!! SHORT IT BABY SHORT ITTTT
>>
>>2136125
>doesn't realize crypto is a bullish market
>>
>>2136170
There was an miscommunication about miscrosoft but the coin is a gaming crypto that alone is enough for me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.