[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girls have it so easy to make money How do I not let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: boobies.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
boobies.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>tfw girls have it so easy to make money

How do I not let this get to me that girls just have to put their tits on cam and make money, while I have to dedicate years of my life to get to the point where I make even half as much?
>>
Rest easy knowing that you'll never be a woman and that age is god's punishment on women for their treachery against man.
>>
File: photo_2017-05-21_21-25-24.jpg (56KB, 1090x704px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-05-21_21-25-24.jpg
56KB, 1090x704px
you can make money more easy now
>>
>>2135395
buy ETH
>>
>>2135395
> Show your dick on cam
> See how easy it is to make $$$
> Protip: It ain't.
>>
>>2135395
I'd rather be a poor man than a rich woman
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (31KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
31KB, 340x460px
Jewish wisdom of the day:

>First step: Envy (Why does X make so much money?)
>Second step: Imitation (How can I make so much money?)
>Third step: Participation (How can I profit from people making lots of money?)

t. your friendly neighborhood rabbi
>>
>2135395
Gotta break it to you bro, camming isn't easy, and it's not ultra profitable.

You're falling into the hole of seeing the couple successful girls on the front.

First off:
>Most girls don't look that attractive
>Most girls don't have big tits
>Most girls don't have nice voices

You need to satisfy all these conditions, so what you see on twitch are hot chicks with huge tits and decent voices. Good to look at and good to listen to.

Now if you take a look at the male twitch streamers, you'll realise they fall into one of two categories

>God tier at the game itself
or
>Attractive and sexy voice

You wonder why Markiplier's streams skyrocket so fast? He's got a silky voice and he is indeed an attractive man.

So its the same both ways. This isn't woman privilege, its attractive people privilege.

If you don't have that, the only other way in is to be other a literal god at the game and blow peoples minds, or be fucking hilarious and really good at improv.

And regardless of all of the above, you need to be able to sit in a chair and talk, nearly non-stop, for hours on end and be interesting.

If it really was so easy then how come everyone isn't doing it and raking in the cash?

Shits hard yo.
>>
File: easymode.png (215KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
easymode.png
215KB, 600x455px
Would you rather be able to beat touhou on hard mode or easy mode? Sure, hard mode is mind numbing frustrating, but the success at the end feels so much rewarding. Us men know the boundaries of life and hard it can be.

View it more as an oppurtunity than a struggle.
>>
Don't worry about those whores, their lives are vapid and devoid of meaning.
>>
>never have a period
>never have to suck dick
I'll take being a man any day
>>
File: 1485632240385.jpg (245KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
1485632240385.jpg
245KB, 1000x787px
You will be able to tell people you got rich investing in startups instead of showing your tits.

Also
>being a woman
>ever
>>
>>2135802
>implying you don't want to suck a feminine penis
>>
>>2135395
You have to remember that the success of young women are limited to how long they can stay young. Also, there is the novelty of newer women. So often the success of tit streamers is short lived.
>>
>implying women find fulfillment from earning money
>implying women dont desperately try to fill the void by paying the jew and then wonder why they are so unhappy all the time
>implying we as good men dont have the power to save the good women from becoming a cat lady with a bunch of gucci bags that impress no one

please.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.