[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everyone fucking multiplying their money on pump and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>tfw everyone fucking multiplying their money on pump and dumps
>tfw got burned on CURE, THC, ZCL and Verge and too paranoid to jump on any shitcoin train now, seeing a thirsty bagholder behind every post
At least I have my long term holds earning me money.
I think I need a break from /biz/.
>>
Stop jumping on a shitcoin when it's late, and don't be too greedy.
>>
Gonna laugh at you coinlets from my lambo.
>>
File: DGB-XRP.png (92KB, 1316x764px) Image search: [Google]
DGB-XRP.png
92KB, 1316x764px
>>2131143
Don't let biz send you to full tilt

REMINDER you shouldn't sell every time you see red or every time biz says its dumping

Pick promising coins and HODL. When your hands feel weak go look at PIVX's chart - that is the ideal trajectory and it bled and dipped for days even on the path from $.01 to $2.00

Stop swinging meme to meme, pick good buys and HODL.

>ETH
>DGB
>XBY
>XRP
>>
>>2131143
Pumps don't start on /biz/. Outside groups plan them and once they've accumulated they go out to all the shitforums *cough* /biz/ *cough* and start shilling.

If you're hearing it here first you're already too late. You can still get lucky if it's a huge pump but most likely you're going to get shafted.

Thus: Don't fucking gamble with all your funds when trying to catch a pump. Get a proper portfolio setup and then gamble with your gambling money.
>>
Don't tell me you sold your verge... That shit's gonna blow up. Just hold it.
>>
>>2131154
Yep I've already analysed my mistakes over and over. In the long run I still probably gained more money than I lost (really only lost 0.01 BTC on cure), but I still feel stupid and like I'm missing out on every fucking newfag's amazing gains. I guess FOMO is not the best reason to buy so I'll just wait until I calm down a bit.
>>
>>2131179
I don't have a problem with long term holds, the majority of my money is in ETH, XRP, GNT and BTC right now and I'm speculating on shitcoins with just a small part. Only really got into daytrading memes like a week ago, before that I sticked to coins I found valuable.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-144821.png (131KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-144821.png
131KB, 720x1280px
>Thus: Don't fucking gamble with all your funds when trying to catch a pump. Get a proper portfolio setup and then gamble with your gambling money.
Yeah I'm not, I've only been speculating on shitcoins with <0.5 BTC
>>
>>2131143

buy hush, 500k mcap. I don't buy anything with higher than 1m mcap if I want a moon mission.

You buy too late.
>>
>>2131266
i dont care what country you are... . comma's? insta 4th world status right there
>>
>>2131222
1 in every 1000th newfag gets lucky with some amazing gains and excitedly posts it on here.

most newfags are turning $100 into $500, if that.
>>
>>2131350
that's still 5x return lol
I'm seeing nowhere near it, but I deposited fiat in waves and put most of it in the big players. Currently 6.8k euro from 4k (started with 2k and added fiat later)
>>
>>2131343
Comma's what?
>t. Nigger
>>
>>2131143
Get in here faggot it's habbening.
>>2131379
>>2131379
>>
>>2131143
Buy SYS now before the consensus
>>
>>2131513
This. SYS, GNT and REP are going to blow up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.