[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup biz. I have found myself a pretty nice way to make passi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: what-is-passive-income.png (237KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-passive-income.png
237KB, 630x355px
Sup biz. I have found myself a pretty nice way to make passive income with my computer. Not mining or anything. I wrote a guide here

https://pastebin.com/sTV2ntdf

Share your passive money making tips here too.
>>
nah
>>
space bucks
>>
1. Find all credits card you can apply to.
2. Apply to them.
3. Buy Bitcoins.
4. Transfer Bitcoins to Poloniex/Bittrex
5. Buy XRP, SC, NAV.
6. Cashout whatever you spent. Reinvest earnings. Win
>>
>>2127196
aight
>>2127199
wut
>>2127211
cant go wrong with that
>>
>>2127181
1. Why would you share this if you had no personal stake in it?

2. If this worked, why have I not heard of it before?

3. How much do you claim to make off of this?
>>
>>2127181
Hold SYS coins.

Generated around 10% daily, until now. This shit is gonna pop off after Consensus.
>>
File: earrrn.png (11KB, 909x209px) Image search: [Google]
earrrn.png
11KB, 909x209px
>>2127329
1. The registration code is a ref code. I should have mentioned it but whatever, I wrote this in like 5 minutes. I'm not trying to jew you guys but the least you could do is use the code for me showing you. It's 10% of what you guys make so if you guys don't make anything I don't get anything out of it. I'm showing you this because it works and I want to help my biz bros for making me money.

2. Because the site isn't the greatest looking, its not really worth very much without the multiple windows and using the script ect. it pays though.

3. This is a pic of what i have made this week. Ben doing it for about half a year and it is pretty consistent. It pays.

Again, the ref code is for 10% of what you guys make (not subtracted from you) If this didn't make you guys anything I wouldn't make anything either, It's not like you guys don't get anything out of it.
>>
File: goaway.jpg (73KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
goaway.jpg
73KB, 480x380px
>>2127181
>https://pastebin.com/sTV2ntdf
That is not the definition of passive income stupid nigger.
>>
>>2127599
I didn't read the whole post because I've heard of this method before (and it's not that great unless you can use a lot of bandwidth with your internet service) but shit, learn to read bro. You use this site that lets you autoplay ads. you don't have to watch them. you could set up the shit on a laptop you don't use and let it run while you do other shit. That's passive income.
>>
>>2127211
>Buy Bitcoins with credit cards

From fucking where?

Coinbase's CC/DC add payment method is glitched for 90% of people and gives a CVN error, Cex.io isn't available outside of a shitton of states. Coinmama charges 10% fees, and the rest of sites are all fucking scams.
>>
File: wolololo.jpg (56KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
wolololo.jpg
56KB, 640x721px
Taking out a $8,000 loan and investing into a single shitcoin hoping for it to explode, then file bankruptcy immediately following the crashing of the coin.
>>
>>2127181
>decent advice
>those replies

gg
>>
>>2127181
heres my guide anon
>https://pastebin.com/r2dbe5NX
>>
>>2127742
Anyone wanna tell me what actually happens when you file for bankruptcy. I am dumb, but it doesnt sound as bad as its made out to be.
>>
I'll give it a shot anon, I figure at worst it just won't work
>>
>>2129025

do you have to click play on the videos each time? or will they autoplay indefinitely
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.