[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shkreli is streaming. For newfags: He is the person that gav

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: shkreli.jpg (178KB, 1245x643px) Image search: [Google]
shkreli.jpg
178KB, 1245x643px
Shkreli is streaming. For newfags: He is the person that gave /biz/antines a ton of financial advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMnFRqjhGs8
>>
>>2125271

> top financial advice
> doesn't talk about shitcoins

Go away Shkreli.
>>
>>2125271
that stream is literally just him itching his ass and watching khan academy
>>
File: anger.gif (467KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
anger.gif
467KB, 475x347px
>>2125655
Did you even watch his series?
>>
>>2125668

What the series of how to take a page from Investopedia and explain it in 60 minutes?
>>
this isnt live nigger.
>>
>>2125719

Well obviously it's Shkreli shilling his videos on /biz/ again.

False advertising like his life. Sad.
>>
>>2125748
yup you can tell because hes signed out of youtube
>>
kys shrek

You made all your money illegally and now you're going to jail for it.

No one cares about your l337 excel skills besides retarded ledditors
>>
>>2125762
jelly as fuck
>>
Did I just get trolled by clicking this? Who the fuck uploads a two hour video to youtube of petting a cat and reading the newspaper out loud? What was I supposed to learn from this?
>>
>live

I want to debate this faggot
>>
>>2125685
Ultrakek
>>
>>2125767

>Jelly of an insecure autistic manlet that lost most of his money and is now going to prison
>>
File: wolf.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Martin is back on. Let angels conduct him on the way. New life he brings. He is not leaving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8YKFUd4MuI
>>
>>2125821
not all rich people live like rockstars and if you had the money you would be just like him. introverted and bored. hell you dont even need alot of money for that.
>>
So he's just gonna rock out and type?
>>
>>2126371
Sometimes he mentors the viewers or you can call in and talk to him.
>>
>>2126420
Well I guess we know why he's not a musician
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.