[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/ why don't you like free money? You missed out on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: nav.png (987KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
nav.png
987KB, 960x642px
So /biz/ why don't you like free money? You missed out on RDD? XVG? DGB? Awh, that's a shame. Well, don't miss out on NAV, because unlike the others, this coin is going straight to fucking Jupiter
>>
Here we goooooooooooo Just grabbed 3k NAV
>>
>>2125199
explain
>>
>>2125199

What does it offer ?
>>
if we can break the 18600 sell wall we going to the moon boys
>>
>>2125346
>What does it offer?
money i guess
>>
File: MrBeanMockup1.jpg (117KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
MrBeanMockup1.jpg
117KB, 1280x960px
>>2125199
That's not bitbean.
>>
File: Bitbean guy.png (311KB, 430x499px) Image search: [Google]
Bitbean guy.png
311KB, 430x499px
Sup yo! wtf is this
>>
new pump must be nav and well bitbean is fucking insanity
>>
You meme_gen people should try at stick at least for a day to whatever coin you decide to shill here
>>
>>2125386
>>2125377
>shitbean
lol you are going to get fucked out of your money. The whole thing is a scam.
The NAV rocket is the only way to make it to the moon. Repent.
>>
>>2125448
>The NAV rocket is the only way to make it to the moon. Repent.
word
>>
>>2125361
>NAV
cant even break the 0.7 BTC sellwall at 18500.

This is a classic PND bro
>>
im in lets PUMP this.
>>
This is literally on Bitbeans website:
>BitBean is currently being maintained and developed by Bean Core, a virtual company, comprised of top BitBean holders and developers - who have a vested interest in its success! After being abandoned by the original developer, the community (Team Bean) and a dedicated team of developers (Bean Core), came together to form a plan, to continue development and take BitBean to the next level!
I repeat: the whole thing is run by major bagholders and devs who are pumping and dumping.

NAV on the other hand is run by a known group of devs who have been working on it since 2014 and are continuously improving it. It's only going up. Hop on the NAV train as soon as you can.
>>
>>2125478

what were u saying m8?
>>
this does look like the right coin. better hurry up and grab some
>>
File: pepeinspace.jpg (408KB, 3032x2064px) Image search: [Google]
pepeinspace.jpg
408KB, 3032x2064px
We're on course to Lamboland, Jupiter
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.