[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be possible for someone weatlhy(like Gates) to buy all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1456951922976.jpg (90KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1456951922976.jpg
90KB, 600x588px
Would it be possible for someone weatlhy(like Gates) to buy all bitcoins?

Or the prices would go up faster than he could do it?Or not just he but anyone who would try.....

He has around 90billion now btw..
>>
>>2122981
Would we sell them all to him?
>>
>>2122991
i dont know ...how hard is your clench?
>>
>>2122981
The problem I see with this approach is that the cat is out of the bag as far as the technology is concerned. If someone buys all of the bitcoin, why wouldn't we all just agree to use another flavor?
>>
>>2122981
he couldn't buy all the bitcoins if I've got bitcoins and I don't sell them to him
>>
>>2122991
thats the real question, you can bet that half the coins wouldn't get into their hands, because early adopter wont sell all, they sell part only.

Why sell, what keeps rising in value? Those idiot will never get rich with bitcoin
>>
>>2123550
>you can bet that half the coins wouldn't get into their hands

If they hold the other 50%, doesn't this effectively give one person control of the money supply? That's worse than the current fiat system.
>>
>>2123550
Ain't no point in having money if you don't want to spend money.
>>
File: US National Debt.png (416KB, 844x499px) Image search: [Google]
US National Debt.png
416KB, 844x499px
>>2122981

If I was an 'Merican, I'd put all my fucking money into bitcoin.

Doesn't matter Trump or Hillary, you 'mericans were fucked up the ass anyways.
>>
File: US GAO - Debt Interest Payment.png (229KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
US GAO - Debt Interest Payment.png
229KB, 800x600px
>>2123609
>Doesn't matter Trump or Hillary, you 'mericans were fucked up the ass anyways.

"THANKS OBAMA" is not so funny anymore..... :`(
>>
>>2123609
you understand the US runs on debt and most of it owed towards itself
>>
>>2123565
Yes it's the mining pool however. A few years ago that nearly happened and everybody shat their pants
>>
>>2123620
>2080
>social security
>>
>>2123437
What if someone offered you $100 MM for each one? And you couldn't tell who was offering you the money?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.