[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesnt own any game credits >he didnt buy into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: MobileGo-ICO.png (19KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
MobileGo-ICO.png
19KB, 300x200px
>he doesnt own any game credits
>he didnt buy into the mobilego ico

How do u plan on killing yourself for missing one of the biggest ico in history. GAME is mooning right now on poloniex. 3 days left and if you use GAME for the mobilego ico u get a 10% discount.

mobilego will list on polo once ico is over.

Buy now or kys later.
>>
>>2122528
game credits lol??? havent you heard of dgb its partnering with minecraft. enjoy your outdated irrelevant tech
>>
>>2122528
But I bought $5000 worth of GAME at $.40 and 50 ETH worth of MobileGo

What do with all my money?
>>
>>2122571
Dgb isn't going into the mobile market tho. Diversify nigger. Gamers will run the world one day, and the mobile market is filled with normie gamers
>>
>>2122572
Bet it all on mobilego
>>
>>2122528
Mobilego is a vaporware scam. I know this because I'm an app dev and tried to applied to their market and they didn't reply and were very vague about how their system will work. It has all hallmarks of being a scam.
>>
>>2122942
Proofs?
>>
>>2123176
Yeah, we need the mails.
>>
>>2122942
This thing is headed to $5 bucks once it lists on polo and the dev team does buyback plus coin burn.
>>
>>2123176
I mailed them my .apk, I asked them "how do they plan to introduce the payment gateway". First they said it will be a wrapper that somehow magically makes you pay through GameCredits and not Google Play system. This is simply impossible and every app dev knows this. You can't magically transform Google Payment processing platform to some third party platform. You have to change the code.

Then they changed the story and said I have to implement SDK which will be sent, it was never sent.

I tried opening a dev account on their platform - there is no such option.

I checked their market and it looks so plain and fake. The apps like "Cut the rope" probably don't even know they are listed there.

It is all a huge scam.

Look at interviews with the creator on Youtube. He is so vague, scammy and Russian sounding. Typical Russian scam.
>>
Really? No one is hyped for this shit? 30 million usd raised and u guys circle jerk over pajeet pump scams.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.