[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to Harvard >Go to Yale >manage to lose to fucki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CUNY.jpg (162KB, 1242x810px) Image search: [Google]
CUNY.jpg
162KB, 1242x810px
>Go to Harvard
>Go to Yale
>manage to lose to fucking CUNY students at a trading competition
Is this proof that it's just random/luck based?
>https://www.wsj.com/articles/sorry-harvard-and-yale-the-trading-whiz-kids-are-at-baruch-college-1494408601
>http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/documents/WallStreetJournal_5.10.2017_SorryHarvardandYaletheTradingWhizKidsAreatBaruchCollege.pdf
>>
>>2122322
No it's proof that harvard and yale are just memes.
>>
harvard and yale only matter if you're doing medicine or law
>>
>>2122363
This, they've dumbed down their curriculum by trying to be a "diverse" school.
>>
>>2122363
Are you just saying that because you didn't go to Harvard?
>>
>Is this proof that it's just random/luck based?

No, it is proof that smart people go to schools other than Harvard and Yale.
>>
>>2122363
>>2122425
>>2122322
All three are correct
>>
>>2122437
And /thread
>>
>>2122363

Oh you mean like black people that buy benz cause they tryin to be rich? When really they broke af?
>>
>>2122379
Yeah the token white guy shouldn't be there.
>>
>Young kids at Ivy League colleges
>Good at literally everything
>Lifetime of validation and praise
>Literally unable to comprehend what failure even feels like

That's a pretty good recipe for getting BTFO by the market I would imagine.
>>
>>2122322
having an application worthy of Harvard doesn't make you a good trader, doesn't mean shit for trading really
>>
>>2122425
Dude I went to Baruch for a couple years, it's a fucking joke.
>>
File: file.png (92KB, 442x298px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
92KB, 442x298px
>>2122583
lol
>>
>>2122322
tfw /biz/ could form a team and make all these college students and professors wonder how the fuck a bunch of neets are able to make 100 times as much in the space of 10 minutes by trading memes and p&d shitcoins

feels good man
>>
>>2122636
So many asians wtf.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.