[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Monero not being talked about much on /biz/? This coin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: logo.png (17KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
17KB, 1200x632px
Why is Monero not being talked about much on /biz/? This coin has actual value and shows good promise of increasing.
>>
Shit coin dumped it a couple days ago
>>
Too stable and too expensive
>>
Also holding xmr and other coins that I actually believe in

If you haven't noticed, /biz/ is just greater fool theory bait these days. Hype threads for bagholders to offload bad coins for profit

To anybody new to coins here, just lurk for a month or more, research block chain tech you think will get used and but some coins trying to achieve that
>>
>>2121450
I have it because a ton of respected guys have it. But fuck me if it's gone anywhere the entire time I've been holding it. I'm holding it forever though. For some reason there is this belief that it is going to be worth a whole lot in the longterm future. Whereas most other alt coins are going to pump hard but be worth next to nothing a few years from now.
>>
File: 1.gif (147KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
147KB, 480x270px
>>2121450
>This coin has actual value
>>
>>2121595
Unironically this
>>
It's because very few here have a grasp of the fundamentals. /biz/ only buys pump and dumps after the pumps.

Monero's privacy isn't perfect but anyone who's done any research would know that they have a great team and a big community. Says something that Monero is the only coin with a StackExchange other than Bitcoin and Etherdum.
>>
>>2121450
I've kept thinking I should make a Monero thread but since it's not in the same league as the shit that gets pumped here I didn't want it to even be associated.
>>
Im holding monero but still waiting for a big pump
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 1242x1482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1242x1482px
Not too late to get in, /biz/.
>>
>>2121595
Most of the shit biz pumps is stuff that'll double and then collapse in a few days. No one is going to actually use hempcoin for shit.

Penny shitcoins only require a couple k to pump, so if you can just convince a few suckers to get in you can make a boatload.

Monero, now that it's implemented RingCT, can be truly private. As fees rise for Bitcoin and public blockchain transactions are monitored more, I think it's only a matter of time until Monero becomes the coin of choice for dark markets. And with that, soon enough, you'll have more and more real exchanges listing it.

But don't mind that. "Bawww, only outperformed Bitcoin by 60%" "Not going to double overnight" is going to avoid the shitcoin hype seen.
>>
>>2122494
Fuck it im back in
>>
I dumped all mine after this was disclosed:

https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

Someone could have exploited it to create an infinite amount of coins, and no one knows how much each wallet has, so its possible there is someone out there who could completely destroy the market. They say the blockchain isn't compromised, but who knows. I'm a big fan of anon currencies but this is a major downside to them.

I really like monero and it was my largest holding behind BTC and ETH. Oh well :(
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.