[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really need to find some source of income or I'll legitimately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1495005333028.jpg (132KB, 604x538px) Image search: [Google]
1495005333028.jpg
132KB, 604x538px
I really need to find some source of income or I'll legitimately kill myself.
>>
Get a job
>>
>>2121295
Sell everything you don't need, day trade cryptocurrency.
>>
File: bitbean.jpg (127KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bitbean.jpg
127KB, 1280x960px
>>2121295
>>
>>2121304
I wish it was that easy
>>2121316
hook me up
>>
>>2121341
Find a place like coinbase that accepts money for crypto.
Once you have it, go to bittrex or some other trading site.
I've been able to make almost 100% sure thing deals by aiming just above the 24 hour low for a buy and waiting a day then selling just below the 24 hour high.
Plus crypto is rising in value by itself so even sitting on it is profitable.
>>
File: praise.jpg (947KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
praise.jpg
947KB, 1688x1125px
>>2121304
now i'm 20. and i'm nothing. I wasn't changed. i'm not special. i'm not skilled at anything. i didn't gather any money i didn't go to college i didn't go to work i didn't practice something. i didn't travel anywhere. didn't make any friendship. just been stuck in my room as usual. i'm all grown up and wtf what's changed? Well, what changed was the day I sold everything I had. Every possession. With my tablets last 5% of battery I put everything into bitbean. Tattooed my bittrex username/pass on my arm and left to travel the world. My eyes opened to the wealth of amazing experiences, I sold t-shirts in Paris, worked at a bar in Thailand, made love to a stranger on a beach in Bermuda. I started to love every second of my life. Gone were the memories of my dreary first 20 years. I was truly alive. Another 10 years passed and whilst working as a freelance photographer in New York I fell in love with a beautiful young girl. She became pregnant 6 months into the relationship and we were so happy. Whilst we're were having coffee she expressed concerns that we would need a bigger apartment and a new car. I told her to come for a walk down town with me. "Why are we going into the bitb global bank?" she asked. "Wait and see" I said. I asked the concierge for a terminal and help making a transfer, she led us to a private room . Within 15 minutes I had transfered 79.2 million USD to our accounts. She looked at the account balance, unable to comprehend how rich we were. She threw her arms around me crying with happiness and in that moment, I realised. I'm not nothing. I have changed. I was special. I'm 30 now and what's changed? Everything.
>>
>>2121352
thanks mate
how much do I need to start? how much can I hope to make?
>>
>>2121361
50-100 bucks should be enough but he more you have the more money a quick 1%-2% deal will net you.
I just started doing it recently but if you're patient and smart you should be able to average perhaps 5-7% a week easily.
Just don't get on there and gamble, it didn't work for my buddy lol.
>>
>>2121356
Stop memeing
>>
>>2121317
I tried looking into that, is it a serious thing?
>>
>>2121356
kek is this pasta
>>
>>2121479
no
>>
>>2121717
ok
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.